NEXT GAME: PN-G (13-1) vs Liberty Hill (10-4)

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
LH nose guard is 165lb.....and DE is a soph and is a two way starter(yikes!).....gonna be a field day for our running backs and OL.
After watching the Pieper game it's gonna be a rough day for the LH defense and I think that's being gracious.

Last edited:

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
After watching the LH game we sure can’t arm tackle them. There Running backs run hard so let’s stop getting cocky. This will not be an easy game.

100+ Posts
After the LH game last year Coach J. gave credit to the practice squad, stating that they ran approx 150 some-odd plays from the slot T, in quick-to-the-line, quick-snap fashion. I would imagine this week's practice will be similar.

Still, it may take a series or so, live, to get used to it. But then after that, it's actually a fun offense to play defense against, especially for all of the LBs.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The Panthers have all their running backs healthy this year. i expect they might score more than 14 points in this go round but the PN-G defense will be a tough wall to break through.

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
I think for 2022 they had similar stats but it did not propel them to victory against PNG. Being a one dimensional team and running up stats against weaker teams will not cut it in Texas High School Playoffs. JMHO.

Torino

500+ Posts
I think for 2022 they had similar stats but it did not propel them to victory against PNG. Being a one dimensional team and running up stats against weaker teams will not cut it in Texas High School Playoffs. JMHO.
Well, their top 2 running backs were injured in the QF game last season and didn't play against PN-G. They rushed for over 3,000 yards combined in 13 games. So,we didnt see LH at its best.

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
Well, their top 2 running backs were injured in the QF game last season and didn't play against PN-G. They rushed for over 3,000 yards combined in 13 games. So,we didnt see LH at its best.
Well that is what happens when you are a one dimensional team. You lose one or two players and your season is done.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores