Official Game Thread: PN-G vs. Manvel Mavericks

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Indians take advantage of some Manvel mistakes/penalties to tie the game 21-21 with just under 2 minutes left in the half.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Manvel receives kick and starts a there on 46. They have been working with short field most of the night.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
An unsportsmanlike against the Indians. Gives Manvel a break and moves them out to the 35 on the first series.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
...and yet another personal foul against the Indians. Manvel was at their own 17 now already at the Indian 24 after two plays and two personal fouls.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Manvel scores, driving from their own 17 and assisted by 30 yards personal of foul penalties by the Indians. 28-21 Manvel early in the 3rd.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Manvel scores again and leads 56-21 - 8:14 remaining.

Good Season Indians. Keep fighting.

I do not care for the "Goodbye" song from the Manvel Band, or any Band for that matter.

akifan94

500+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
Why do you say that?

Manvel was the dirtiest, mouthiest team we have played in a long time. I am not sure if you are serious but the personal fouls that were called speak for themselves.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores