Official Game Thread: PN-G vs. Manvel Mavericks

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
ndnsrock44 said:
This was probably the best zebra crew we had all season. The bad start by us and the great start by Manvel in the 3rd qtr was the difference in this game. The pick 6 on our 2nd drive was a killer...we had all the momentum after scoring and stopping them to a 3 and out on the opening possesions.
This is my continuation of above post...my computer is acting crazy and i am not sure what happened to the rest of the post(may be user error!). We were able to overcome our mistakes in the 1st qtr. and go in to halftime tied up. The game changer was the onside kick after their opening TD in the 3rd qtr. Our kids fought valiantly to come back at the end, but came back strong. I am so proud of these boys and it is definitely another season that I will always look back on with fond memories. Thank You to the Seniors on this team for keeping everyone together after a 1-4 start and keeping the faith. Doty handled himself with so much poise and grace in all the tough situations we faced this year. I will never forget how in the Ozen game, when I was tied in knots right before OT, watching Doty warming up on the sidelines so confident, I knew then that we would pull that game out. He personified the the never give up, confident, hard working, get er done attitude of thes Seniors. Good luck to you guys in your futures. To all our returning players...keep working hard and continue to build on the foundation that has been laid the past 2 years. We have a bright future ahead of us!

Great post +1

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores