Other Area Final Scores

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Barbers Hill 28, Crosby 27
Eagles took it to the Cougars but show some really poor sportsmanship at the end of the game. Entire BH team standing at midfield and taunting the Cougars and almost had a fight at the end with the Crosby coaches even jawing back and forth with BH players.

Newton 24 , WO-S 21
Mustangs having an unusual season so far. Every team will have it's down years eventually.

Last edited:

Davidp43

100+ Posts
Glad bh won. Crosby thinks since they made it to state championship, that they are a legendary program. Hopefully kingwood park takes it to them next

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I guess that was payback for last seasons foolishness by Crosby coaches who were jumping up and down on BH's logo at midfield and taunting BH. Even more classless than this game ending.

100+ Posts
BH sucks. I'd rather play Crosby anytime than BH, especially at BH. Crosby is pretty bad too, but not as bad as BH. This comment is based on all of the freshman and JV games I've attended at both places, where the fans for both teams all sat on the same side of the field. Both teams are pretty classless in these videos though.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores