PN-G @ Central

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I think PNG continues to roll. They have an undefeated District Title in sight and they will remain focused. Defense will make a statement!!!

PNG 35

Central 21

Sorry Soulja!

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
This is always a better game either way than most. I would say PNGis probably the favorite. It's interesting that Central has held opponents to such a small amount of passing yards. I think that PNG will be able to move the ball. The matchup in my mind will be how well PNG can slow down Central this game. I am thinking a PNG win but probably will be a good game.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Always; the most nerve wracking game of the season.

Would love to see the NDN's remain undefeated and win convincingly. Tired of hearing all the PA folks complain about the Referees and all of the "it's a one man team".

Would love to see a blowout just as an exclamation point - but I will take a win of any kind and an injury free game!

BMTSoulja1

I was thoroughly surprised at how you kept that Vidor team to only 14 points. They have that nice RB Stogner and they block well. also surprised y'all were able to score as many points on them with how experienced they are. They tackle pretty good.

We want to get the Lumberton game behind us and we also want to make a statement. Me left like 4 TD's on the field with dropped TD passes and silly inopportune penalties. Hopefully our defense continues to play well and y'all test our Strong Secondary with Johnson and Riggs.

PN-G - 35

Central - 42

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
Always; the most nerve wracking game of the season.

Would love to see the NDN's remain undefeated and win convincingly. Tired of hearing all the PA folks complain about the Referees and all of the "it's a one man team".

Would love to see a blowout just as an exclamation point - but I will take a win of any kind and an injury free game!
well the refs were one-sided 2nd half (2nd half in alot of games across the state) and we still had a chance at the end. Btw: that officiating crew has been reported, I reckon they will not officiate another Memorial game for the foreseeable future. As far as refs is concerned like I said on Smoaky: Its all over man, we (Port Arthur Memorial) have had 3 out of the 4 past games to include tonight (livingston game) where the refs were clueless or one-sided. Lack of refs causes this. Im seriously considering signing up next season.

http://www.smoaky.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=162798

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
All district coaches know what our QB and offense can do. Saw it last year and seeing it this year. Knowing it and stopping it are two different things. They already know RJ will take off at a moments notice.

biaplayer

Believe this will be a good game, not expecting a blowout but I think both teams will put up points. Soulja! I still will bet a burger and fries says PNG wins

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Agreed...this game is rarely a blow-out by either side. Similar to the PAM game, the Indian defense needs to keep everything in front of them, no big plays. If the Jaguars march down the field and score, you tip your hat to them. They do have good players and coaches; they will get some yards and make some scoring plays. PN-G needs to get a few stops and give the Indian offense opportunities to score some points. I'm looking forward to seeing the game in-person.

Go Indians. Peace.

BMTSoulja1

biaplayer said:
Believe this will be a good game, not expecting a blowout but I think both teams will put up points. Soulja! I still will bet a burger and fries says PNG wins
So the bet is on an Indian/Jag win? Or how many points Boy Wonder drops on us?

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
BMTSoulja1 said:
biaplayer said:
I know one thing: that oldman jag fan better not try to sit by me on Thursday.

BMTSoulja1

Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
biaplayer said:
I know one thing: that oldman jag fan better not try to sit by me on Thursday.
;D

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
PNG up 20-0, 2+ minutes left in 1st quarter. Two PNG interceptions, one for a pick-6. Great defense thus far. Missed extra point on 1st touchdown. Looking good on both offense and defense.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores