PN-G @ Huntsville

tony79

It might be a shock to all those writing off the PNG defense. DCTF, etc.
Not getting much love and respect is normal now. Not much for SETEX in general either.
I'd love to see alternative media other than Houston, DFW.
I'm bored with DCTF.
I think it's time for a new Texas High School Football media outlet for SETEX.
Go NDN-Press :)

90NDN

500+ Posts
Yeah, I'm sure he had a Freudian slip indicting we still have Nguyen hah. He also said he expects PNG to bounce back and take the win, but I think he mean to bounce back and not have another bad defensive game.

Reactions: Rez

Rez

Yeah, I'm sure he had a Freudian slip indicting we still have Nguyen hah. He also said he expects PNG to bounce back and take the win, but I think he mean to bounce back and not have another bad defensive game.
Says something really cool about where the program is under Joseph + Co that “bounce back” means “win again, but better.”

99JBBG

CalPreps was PNG by 4 last week. so there's that. It's oddly accurate.
Also I learned last night that they've moved some guys around on defense this week. One is moving to OLB and there was another move. It was a quick conversation so I couldn't get the details. It was mainly to inform some changes will happen.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Says something really cool about where the program is under Joseph + Co that “bounce back” means “win again, but better.”
Absolutely! We typically don’t see the same issues for more than 1 or 2 games because that’s just not the “Joseph way”! You can trust this coaching staff will find the “weak links” and make the necessary adjustments to fix it! So, I expect we’ll notice some significant improvement this week!!

Rez

Also I learned last night that they've moved some guys around on defense this week. One is moving to OLB and there was another move. It was a quick conversation so I couldn't get the details. It was mainly to inform some changes will happen.
If you hear anything else, I’d be curious.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Not many programs can do that as easily as we do
I’ve said many times
If there ever was a skills competition (like punt pass and kick) we would win
As in I bet we have 20 players that could be other teams’ kicker
And I bet our OL and DL have more ball skills than any other (catch pass etc)
I regularly see linemen catching the football with one hand in warmup.
Not to mention perfect spirals when they throw the ball either to the ref or otherwise

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores