PN-G Indians - 2023 5A-DII State Champions!

rodney12345678

100+ Posts
I continue to be floored by this bunch. Entitled, victim, blaming everyone else - wants referees that understand inner city kids. What about open enrollment, shady tactics, etc?

And he’s posted a pic on twitter “X” of PNG getting the trophy with a countdown to the date of the next state championship.

Man, I hate to say this, but I hope they get knocked out early, even after they recruit the QB from red oak, and even if we don’t make it again. I can’t stand this stuff.

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
Don’t you all know there’s a systemic conspiracy in place to prevent Dallas area from winning state championships?
If not we would have more than

Anna
Aledo
Duncanville
DeSoto
(That’s only one out of every 3 for goodness sake) really 40% if you don’t count 6 man)

And also to prevent minority schools like
North Shore
Summer Creek
They just couldn’t decide which minority school to go with in NS vs Duncanville
Not sure what went wrong we were the only one the corrupt system got in their favor.
As they say in my hood...fo shizzle my nizzle.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
This right here ☝
Just like when Michael Vick was first accused of animal abuse

They actually had people come on ESPN saying
But y’all don’t understand it’s part of the culture.
That was shut down pretty quick but they actually tried that

There is something to be said for pushing the limits and making the referee call you to see where the boundary is
Especially in basketball
Some teams do make the mistake of being too clean and leaving aggression on the table. But I’ve seen it over and over
The “urban” schools are way more likely to get away with it.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Yes they play different
We should all accommodate extra holding and unsportsmanlike conduct
It up to us to learn and adapt to them
He’s actually telling the truth there in that interview. He picks referees that will accommodate them
And they want to work the big games
So they let some things slide.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Yes
I drove straight from work in Stafford area
I remember it being less boring as a 6 year old lol (catching stuff on fire I remember it well and the way the grass smelled) (do I remember correctly that it used to have trees behind it?)
I was thinking I haven’t been able to make one for these years. And had thought about going but it would always pass without thinking of it. (Thanks forum haha) The last one (75) I had no idea that we would be moving in a few days from then and then of course I couldn’t have made one after that.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
This is the coaches fault. Terrible to teach kids to cheat. This isnt trying to gain an honest advantage or some sort of intimidation. It’s straight up cheating.
AMEN! Worst part is, encouraging that is only setting those kids up for FAILURE at the next level and LIFE in general because it’s teaching them the only way to WIN or SUCCEED at anything is with “dirty tactics” or CHEATING! Very sad!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores