PN-G Indians - 2023 5A-DII State Champions!

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Also, the UIL offers some type of video for $20. Not sure if it’s the entire game broadcast or promotional type video. You can still purchase the 2022 video. The 2023 video should also be available at some point.

It’s most likely the original Bally broadcast. However, it is only available as a digital download, not as a DVD. You are allowed 5 “downloads” or one year of access, whichever comes first. Not sure what “5 downloads” means (5 download “attempts”? download to 5 different devices?). I assume that the downloaded copies don’t expire once downloaded but not sure about that either. Also not sure whether the downloaded copies are drm free (probably not) so you could record permanent copies to dvd.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
There is a video floating around of Tepper saying the calls were bad. I know Stepp retracted his statements, but has Tepper retracted his? I know he loves the Dallas teams, but he added fuel to the fire with his biased statements. Really disappointed in DCTF.

bandkid

Staff member
There is a video floating around of Tepper saying the calls were bad. I know Stepp retracted his statements, but has Tepper retracted his? I know he loves the Dallas teams, but he added fuel to the fire with his biased statements. Really disappointed in DCTF.

Fast forward to the 1:15:00 mark.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
It very well might backfire on SOC if TASO or UIL decides to investigate their “questionable officiating” claims because it could expose and draw more attention to their “dirty strategy” of certain players (DB’s and OL) wearing gloves that match the color of opposing teams jerseys. There’s currently no rule against that but UIL just may decide it’s worth looking into to see how many calls were MISSED not only in State Championship game but when they wore POWDER BLUE gloves vs Emerson, RED vs Lovejoy….etc!
Might wanna make SURE your own house is CLEAN before pointing fingers at someone else…just saying! :cool:

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
It very well might backfire on SOC if TASO or UIL decides to investigate their “questionable officiating” claims because it could expose and draw more attention to their “dirty strategy” of certain players (DB’s and OL) wearing gloves that match the color of opposing teams jerseys. There’s currently no rule against that but UIL just may decide it’s worth looking into to see how many calls were MISSED not only in State Championship game but when they wore POWDER BLUE gloves vs Emerson, RED vs Lovejoy….etc!
There has been an official report filed with the UIL over this happening. Already filed.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
My perception of TexasFootball.com just dropped a lot after this weekend. And like a lot of Texas football fans I’ve been a huge DCTF magazine consumer since the 70’s.

I was disappointed with their broadcast plan for that game and over the top mention of ‘South Dallas’. That might have been interesting to parts of Dallas but not for the rest of the state or even the larger metro area.

Also disappointed in Tepper and others for being so quick to support the ‘bad call’ theory and flaming that fire. And the smug, opinionated takes from Ms. Pickle grow old quickly. She presents obvious bias against PN-G at every turn.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I may have to unfollow all the football groups on Facebook. All this has really gotten me hot. There are some really vicious people out there.
Yeah, with Bally Sports Southwest and DCTF headquarters being in the DFW area, in addition to State Championship games being held at AT&T Stadium…the level of BIASED towards the Dallas and North Texas teams is OBVIOUS!! They sure didn’t bring up ANY of the “questionable” officiating last year that had a BIG impact on the game in SOCs favor…wonder why? :rolleyes:

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
If TASO and/or UIL are going to evaluate one call (a correct call might I add), they will need to review the officiating for the entirety of the game. Anyone else remember the no-call pass interference when the defensive back tackled Reid Richard about 3 seconds before the ball arrived in the first half on a deep ball? Or the 37 no-call holding penalties on SOC? Things happen in football games that you just have to play through. Its how your respond to that adversity which defines your character. And well, unfortunately I guess we know the definition of some, and its severely lacking.

Last edited:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I recall another no call PI on the sidelines and another in the end zone. I’ll try to grab the frames and show here.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
A photographer posted pics of the game, and there were pics of those purple gloves blatantly holding.
I know there is holding on every play, but dang, at some point a ref should throw a flag on it to keep it at a minimum.

Now the ref with a business in Groves, I understand that raising an eyebrow. I doubt our coach even knew about it. I'm sure he trusted the system, just like their coach did. TASO should have caught that. Even though he really didn't impact the game, I would rather he had removed himself to avoid this sh$t storm we're in,
and after the SOC fans have posted his info online, I'm sure HE wishes he had also.

Like everything else that has been thrown at this community, it will all pass over. Be steady.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Don’t you all know there’s a systemic conspiracy in place to prevent Dallas area from winning state championships?
If not we would have more than

Anna
Aledo
Duncanville
DeSoto
(That’s only one out of every 3 for goodness sake) really 40% if you don’t count 6 man)

And also to prevent minority schools like
North Shore
Summer Creek
They just couldn’t decide which minority school to go with in NS vs Duncanville
Not sure what went wrong we were the only one the corrupt system got in their favor.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I cant understand the one member of DCTF staff that loos to really not like PNG.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores