PN-G Indians - 2023 5A-DII State Champions!

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
I guess the ndnpress audio broadcast is no longer available. Disappointing. I thought it might be fun to relive the game by listening to it, but it appears that it is no longer on twitch (the ndnpress page on twitch does not appear to contain any files).

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I guess the ndnpress audio broadcast is no longer available. Disappointing. I thought it might be fun to relive the game by listening to it, but it appears that it is no longer on twitch (the ndnpress page on twitch does not appear to contain any files).
That's strange. That's part of history and should be preserved.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
My thoughts exactly. I assumed that the semifinal video and SC audio would still be on twitch like the youtube videos, but that is apparently not the case.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Did you guys see this on instagram?

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts

Outstanding video. Possibly the best one of them all, at least in terms of the drama, the visuals, and the presentation of the 2023 SC in its historical context. Some of the shots are incredible.

PurpleReign

Phenomenal!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Has anyone found out where we can purchase/download the game that Bally broadcast? I'm told it will be on the UIL website, but I have yet to find it.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I'll have to say that I am surprised that SOC didn't take a cheap shot at our QB, to take him out of the game. I fully expected that to happen and was nervous for Bailey the whole time. Maybe they didn't think about it?

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Has anyone found out where we can purchase/download the game that Bally broadcast? I'm told it will be on the UIL website, but I have yet to find it.

At some point it will be available as a digital download, but I am not sure when they typically become available. Also, the digital downloads come with rules that are too complicated for me to understand (“5 downloads available for 1 year”: not sure what this means: 5 devices? 5 download ATTEMPTS? File has expiration date?). File can probably not be copied to DVD, but not sure about that either. Until a few years ago you could purchase DVDs of the SC games, but no more. Probably need to call the UIL to get the answers to these questions.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Disgraceful comments by that coach. Implying that his players hard work and success really didn’t matter as much. That trophy represents the hard work and effort of the 2023 SOC team. Instead he talks about being cheated and wanting ‘revenge’. Not the type of character lessons I’d want my son to be subjected to.

And ‘Coach Legend’, the PN-G grind is just as real. The difference here is last years runner up trophy is JUST as appreciated because we appreciate our players and their amazing accomplishments. Take the loss like a man and praise the kids who just came up short against a better team.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Why the UIL allows him to play next year is beyond me
It’s obvious to everyone
But they’re afraid of being branded as a racist if they put any restrictions on SOC

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores