PN-G Indians - 2023 5A-DII State Champions!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Happy to hear that Coach Dodge has found a great situation near family and with a great district. He has earned it. And I’d like to think the success that Coach Joseph has had in his 2 short years may have reminded him of just how fun and rewarding it can be.

And I guarantee that TD would also enjoy coaching PN-G but it’s in the wrong part of the state.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Happy to hear that Coach Dodge has found a great situation near family and with a great district. He has earned it. And I’d like to think the success that Coach Joseph has had in his 2 short years may have reminded him of just how fun and rewarding it can be.

And I guarantee that TD would also enjoy coaching PN-G but it’s in the wrong part of the state.
You know I suspected he was coming here at that time
Seems to have worked for everyone.

pngfanatic

100+ Posts
I just ordered/purchased the 2022 game video ($20.00). It is the Bally Sports broadcast. 7.7GB MP4 file, so the video/audio quality is excellent.

Here's their comment about the 2023 game -

2023-2024 State Football videos are not available yet. As soon as the videos become available, they will be listed here.​

I have an account there now. So I'll be watching for the 2023 video and post it here when it's available.
The 2023 SOC game video is now available for download. 11.3GB MP4 file. UIL Store

pngfanatic

100+ Posts
That’s just access to the download right? If you save it locally you have it as long as you keep the file.
From the UIL Store website -
"NOTE: You (the purchaser) must save all digital downloads onto your computer or storage device. With each purchase you are granted access to digital items for 1 year or 5 downloads, whichever occurs first. The UIL can not reverse that counter, so you (the purchaser) are responsible for saving these digital files."

So. yes, I'm sure the 1 year access refers to how long you will be able to download the file.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores