PN-G vs. Dayton

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The Indians are on a roll towards another district championship. The best is yet to come.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Really proud of this team for withstanding the pressure of the Crosby game and getting the win. I do not want another game like that..lol

Lets get that DC and on to the playoffs!

But first Dayton. They have owned us in the past, but I say we dominate from start to finish in this game.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Another test on the road tonight. This Dayton team might be down this year, but they ALWAYS play us tough. No "off" nights in this district. Go get 'em!

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Logged in to change my prediction. This is the first team since Silsbee that isn’t way bigger than us. I think y’all are closer. Wider margin than 10.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Looking for the Indians to make a statement tonight and continue that momentum.

I'll be listening.... from North Carolina! lol

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
PNG has some serious wholes on defense tonight they had to move an offensive player over to the d for tonight’s game because they are so short handed with injuries

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
21-28. Start of 3rd. The int first one WR was open he just didn’t put it high enough LB picked it off last one was thrown into end zone with :02 left in half.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Offense actually looks great Garth went down late in 2nd to me it looked like they suspect a meniscus something you can play with if you can stand the pain. Some aren’t painful at all. But I’m just watching the orthopedic tests from the stands so don’t go by that. They didn’t retest ACL more than once that I saw and he didn’t respond in pain from ACL or PCL tests.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores