You can listen to the live audio broadcast here:

Or view the game with a purchase or subscription at:

www.texanlive.com
www.texanlive.com

Last edited:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The Indians demonstrated last night they can put the bat on the ball. Per your recap from last night, if our Indians clean up some things, play sound fundamental baseball, and continue putting the ball in play, PN-G will get the W. I believe. Our coaches and kids will compete and find a way to win the game and series. Go Indians. Peace.

I will be following your updates again tonight. Thanks, IndianFan.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Other than the unobjective commentary by the Vype announcers, that is a good experience to follow the game action. Much better than my notes.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Rain could be a wild card, although it appears we will have a couple hour window to complete the game based on the forecast. Was on the road for most of game last night and could not follow very closely until the end. Did not realize that Vype might have a broadcast that would actually work this time. Looks like we came fairly close to pulling off the big upset, but could not capitalize on several chances in the late innings. If we get a similar pitching performance tonight and get a few more positive breaks (or fewer bad breaks), we can get the W tonight and shock the nation!!! I will tune into Vype and see if I can stomach the commentary.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Friendswood is good. But not so good that they had all they could handle last night. Like you said. a couple of breaks here and there and it’s a different outcome. Even with their best pitcher on the mound who had to be replaced.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I can’t stand to listen to these 2 Friendswood homer announcers. Turning it off.

The score is 2-2 at the end of one inning. If someone can please update here .

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores