PN-G VS LIVINGSTON -- **Live updates **

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Lot of PNG turnovers, and too much speed on the Livingston side of the ball.

It could get ugly again on the message board again this week. But coaches don't turn the ball over...

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
I can't see how anyone can fault the coaches on this one. Sounds like they mixed it up with lots of passing & running.
PN-G could not hold on to the ball. Period.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
well, i am not at the game, so i am not saying anything. sounds like we are trying to mix it up so that is a good point. Like you said, the turnovers are killing us and they are very fast.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Win, lose, or draw I'll side with a PN-G Indian ... sometimes a game is just not to be. Even if the Indians run out of time and lose a game, watching (or listening to HS football on www.pngindians.com) is better than watching my 401k and brokerage accounts circle around the drain and fall into an abyss. It is all about perspective.

Go Indians. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores