PN-GISD School Board Elections

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
If you want a Darren McCutcheon yard sign, please contact him. He has one or two left. Vote to continue the great things ongoing in PN-GISD...VOTE DARREN McCUTCHEON! Darren McCutcheon unequivocally supports Coaches Faircloth and Comeaux. No secret agendas. Darren wants to find the best superintendent possible, hire him or her, and continue to strengthen the core values of PN-GISD: Honor, Pride, and Tradition.

EARLY VOTING:
Port Neches & Groves
Effie & Wilton Hebert Public Library
2025 Merriman, Port Neches

Monday, October 23 - Saturday, October 28
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Monday, October 30 - Wednesday, November 1

Thursday, November 2 - Friday, November 3
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

ON ELECTION DAY:
Tuesday, November 7, from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Precinct 60/71/102
Groves Public Library

Precinct 42/43/61
Groves Activity Building

Precinct 9/41/109

Precinct 38/40
Port Neches City Hall

Go Indians. Peace.

bark

1,000+ Posts
1989NDN said:
If you want a Darren McCutcheon yard sign, please contact him. He has one or two left. Vote to continue the great things ongoing in PN-GISD...VOTE DARREN McCUTCHEON! Darren McCutcheon unequivocally supports Coaches Faircloth and Comeaux. No secret agendas. Darren wants to find the best superintendent possible, hire him or her, and continue to strengthen the core values of PN-GISD: Honor, Pride, and Tradition.

EARLY VOTING:
Port Neches & Groves
2025 Merriman, Port Neches

Monday, October 23 - Saturday, October 28

Monday, October 30 - Wednesday, November 1

Thursday, November 2 - Friday, November 3
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

ON ELECTION DAY:
Tuesday, November 7, from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Precinct 60/71/102
Groves Public Library

Precinct 42/43/61
Groves Activity Building

Precinct 9/41/109

Precinct 38/40
Port Neches City Hall

Go Indians. Peace.
Darren is good for the district.

IS Comeaux's position in question?

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Darren is good for the district.

IS Comeaux's position in question?
[/quote]

Bark - I agree, Darren is good for the district, and no, of course not.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I wholeheartedly agree, avoid and/or remove anyone with agendas at play that don't support the good of PNGISD's present and future. The past is over.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Darren is most definitely THE MAN to keep! Trust me when I tell you that there are still others out there that regret MB being replaced, REGARDLESS of BF's record... AND there are some that have an ax to grind with BF. Just do your research, go back and look at each candidate's history and you'll figure it out for yourself.

Darren McCutcheon is here for our district and kids... not because he's pissed at someone! Why would ANYONE want to change that??? :thud:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
OK folks! It's just about crunch time! Caution: Make sure BEFORE YOU START TO VOTE that you are in the correct precinct. I'm hearing that some people voted for county issues, then got to city... wrong ballot!!! don't let this happen to you.

Now, as far as school board is concerned, if you believe that the school is heading in the right direction and that the SB is acting in the best interest of the kids and tax payers... AND... if you're happy with Coach Faircloth, and want to keep him as long as possible... You MUST vote for Darren Mc Cutcheon.

If you want BF gone... well, you know the rest.

bark

1,000+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
OK folks! It's just about crunch time! Caution: Make sure BEFORE YOU START TO VOTE that you are in the correct precinct. I'm hearing that some people voted for county issues, then got to city... wrong ballot!!! don't let this happen to you.

Now, as far as school board is concerned, if you believe that the school is heading in the right direction and that the SB is acting in the best interest of the kids and tax payers... AND... if you're happy with Coach Faircloth, and want to keep him as long as possible... You MUST vote for Darren Mc Cutcheon.

If you want BF gone... well, you know the rest.
I am a McCutchen fan - because of the $2000 raise for teachers, land swap, turning down the DOI recommendations etc...

So, the other 2 candidates are against Faircloth?
Are there other SB members against Faircloth as well?
It is hard to argue his W/L record - No matter what a fan may think of his coaching style

mdog

I for one am not for any particular candidate but would like to know what has been said or done that substantiates the allegations being thrown around on this site. I do not like mud slinging and I will not back anyone if that is the case. I have known Darren and his whole family far longer than most people on here.

NDN fan 4ever

100+ Posts
Even though, coaching is Jake's passion, he would have to take a big cut in pay to return to it...so I doubt he is the one behind the so-called faction to get rid of Coach, why would anyone want to get rid of someone with such a successful record...Burnett can't come back as HC...so that dog won't hunt...even so, it wasn't Coach F that screwed Matt over...

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
NDN fan 4ever said:
Even though, coaching is Jake's passion, he would have to take a big cut in pay to return to it...so I doubt he is the one behind the so-called faction to get rid of Coach, why would anyone want to get rid of someone with such a successful record...Burnett can't come back as HC...so that dog won't hunt...even so, it wasn't Coach F that screwed Matt over...

Screwed Matt over? He should’ve been gone years before, but he was a homer and a good ole boy!

mdog

Again, just because you say there is an ax to grind,
this is suppose to persuade me to vote the way you say?
Like I said before, mud slinging does not account for votes.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
mdog - I encourage you to contact Darren McCutcheon and ask him about the issues you care about. Ask him about the concerns you have and why he is the best person, of all three candidates, to continue serving on the PN-GISD school board. Ask him about the politics in PN-GISD that continually irritate Coach Faircloth, ask him about the politics surrounding the selection of the next superintendent, ask him about why it is critically important to give the hardworking teachers in PN-GISD a raise so that the district can retain high quality and caring educators that have a proven track record of success with student performance, and ask him why he has given 15 years of service protecting the assets of PN-GISD. Then, ask yourself, why change what is obviously working? If you do not believe there is a faction in PN-GISD that wants to get rid of Coach Faircloth, then ask the man himself - Coach Faircloth.

Go Indians. Peace.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
Let's just say that there's an ax to grind between BF and LaFort

Ask him about some bad business dealings since he’s left coaching. Not the person I want managing my tax money

bark

1,000+ Posts
justafan said:
PNG Proud said:

Ask him about some bad business dealings since he’s left coaching. Not the person I want managing my tax money

Could you tell us about the bad business dealings he has been involved in? Would make a difference in the way some may vote. I wonder what the axe is about?

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
bark said:
justafan said:
PNG Proud said:

Could you tell us about the bad business dealings he has been involved in? Would make a difference in the way some may vote. I wonder what the axe is about?
[/quote

Ask him yourself.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
mdog said:
Again, just because you say there is an ax to grind,
this is suppose to persuade me to vote the way you say?
Like I said before, mud slinging does not account for votes.

Then go straight to the horses mouths.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
bark said:
justafan said:
PNG Proud said:

Ask for yourself. I don’t believe in Mud slinging.

Just do your research before voting. This is with any election. That’s the problem, people vote for a name without doing any research.

NDN fan 4ever

100+ Posts
Y'all have slung plenty of mud at people you probably have never spoken to...just sayin'. I never said it wasn't time for a change i just dont like the way it was done.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores