PN-GISD School Board Elections

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
How's this: with the underdogs losing this weekend. PNG over Ned. MT over Vidor and Central over Lee. Ned vidor and central are tied with each "sharing losses" with one another. Second tiebreaker for the final playoff spot. I can double check but I believe at this point central will own the PA/PF tiebreaker. So I think a Ned loss will knock them out again.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Friendly Reminder: Tomorrow is November 7, 2017. Please go vote.

Go Indians. Vote Darren McCutcheon. Peace.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
NVM How would one ask questions of Darren. I have spoken with Jake now curious what Darren has to say on a couple of issues

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Good questions prepballfan. I'm happy to answer them.

1. What time do the polls close? See my post on page two (2). On election day, the polls close at 7:00 p.m.

2. How does one contact Darren McCutcheon. I spoke with Darren about this question and he gave me his permission to post his cell phone number: 409.960.1325. Please call him. He will take calls, answer questions, and explain his position on the issues. He lives in Groves, so if you see him about town tomorrow, either in Groves or Port Neches, please introduce yourself and ask questions. I have known Darren for 30+ years. He is accessible, honest, and he will do right by PN-GISD and its taxpayers, students, teachers, and employees. Give him a call.

prepballfan

Staff member
1989NDN said:
Good questions prepballfan. I'm happy to answer them.

1. What time do the polls close? See my post on page two (2). On election day, the polls close at 7:00 p.m.

2. How does one contact Darren McCutcheon. I spoke with Darren about this question and he gave me his permission to post his cell phone number: 409.960.1325. Please call him. He will take calls, answer questions, and explain his position on the issues. He lives in Groves, so if you see him about town tomorrow, either in Groves or Port Neches, please introduce yourself and ask questions. I have known Darren for 30+ years. He is accessible, honest, and he will do right by PN-GISD and its taxpayers, students, teachers, and employees. Give him a call.

Ok 1989NDN Thank you. I have now have spoken and questioned both candidates and have made my decision based on the information provided by both candidates.

prepballfan

Staff member
Usedtocould said:
How's this: with the underdogs losing this weekend. PNG over Ned. MT over Vidor and Central over Lee. Ned vidor and central are tied with each "sharing losses" with one another. Second tiebreaker for the final playoff spot. I can double check but I believe at this point central will own the PA/PF tiebreaker. So I think a Ned loss will knock them out again.

Here is a direct quote from WOSGRAD from SETXSPORTS. I give him full credit for this post. Thanks for the hard work Grad

Who can clinch: Nederland can earn the DI, #2 seed with a win or a loss and a Vidor loss. Beaumont Central can earn the DI, #2 seed with a win, a Vidor win and a Nederland loss.

Torino

500+ Posts
Sad day for PNG ISD. Darren McCutcheon was defeated by Leforte.
Let the special interests roll. :thud:

newschool

Karma......it comes back to you. You need to be mindful of how you treat others and what you do to others because Karma comes back and sometimes with a vengeance. It happened today with the results of this election. :)

Torino

500+ Posts
newschool said:
Karma......it comes back to you. You need to be mindful of how you treat others and what you do to others because Karma comes back and sometimes with a vengeance.
What does that mean? :huh: I know what karma means, although its as much about the future as the past or present.

Fairlane

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
What a shame if a vendetta against Coach Faircloth is even remotely supported by a former coach, or for any politically motivated reason. No honor in that and, unfortunately, a sure way to brand PN-G as a backwards place where good head coaches might not want to come in the future.
You don't live around here anymore, do you? ;)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNbyChoice said:
IndianFan said:
What a shame if a vendetta against Coach Faircloth is even remotely supported by a former coach, or for any politically motivated reason. No honor in that and, unfortunately, a sure way to brand PN-G as a backwards place where good head coaches might not want to come in the future.

Sure don't. That doesn't change the statement at all. There are other towns where local politics have resulted in ridiculous decisions and actions that impacted very good coaches.

Fairlane

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
NDNbyChoice said:
IndianFan said:

Sure don't. That doesn't change the statement at all. There are other towns where local politics have resulted in ridiculous decisions and actions that impacted very good coaches.
I know you don't live here and thank you very much for maintaining this message board. I think we mean the same thing. But, I fear this signals future decisions beyond athletics.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores