PNG Football Alumni Podcast

I have not seen this week's podcast posted on YouTube. Coach Joseph, James Ware, and Greg Picazo may have taken this week off due to the bye week. I'm not a local so I don't know. Just guessing. GO INDIANS!!!
 
I have not seen this week's podcast posted on YouTube. Coach Joseph, James Ware, and Greg Picazo may have taken this week off due to the bye week. I'm not a local so I don't know. Just guessing. GO INDIANS!!!
They were supposed to have done from the Neches River Wheelhouse on Monday even with the bye week according to last weeks podcast.
 
That’s what i recall as well. Unless something changed, or unless they meant Monday of next week, there was supposed to be a podcast this week.
 
Another great podcast. Tip of the cap to Coach Joseph and Coach Welch for recognizing a lot kids by name and praising the starters and back-ups. Now we all know why the OL has been changing line ups over the past couple of weeks...illness and injuries...next man up!!! GO INDIANS!!!
 
Another great podcast. Tip of the cap to Coach Joseph and Coach Welch for recognizing a lot kids by name and praising the starters and back-ups. Now we all know why the OL has been changing line ups over the past couple of weeks...illness and injuries...next man up!!! GO INDIANS!!!
Another great podcast. Tip of the cap to Coach Joseph and Coach Welch for recognizing a lot kids by name and praising the starters and back-ups. Now we all know why the OL has been changing line ups over the past couple of weeks...illness and injuries...next man up!!! GO INDIANS!!!
PNG offense must control the game clock and keep TC explosive groun game on the sidelines.
 

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (2-3)
vs.
Texas City Stingarees (5-1)


Friday, October 9, 7:00PM

The Reservation

HOME GAME TICKETS

NDN PRESS ON YOUTUBE

Regular Season Broadcasts

RADIO

INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Huge shout out to the entire Port Neches-Groves community for the support last night! You all created an amazing atmosphere for a high school football game and brought so much energy to our team! Our Band, G Crew, Indianettes, Frontline, and Cheerleaders were awesome!  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

DISTRICT SCORES

Back
Top