They were supposed to have done from the Neches River Wheelhouse on Monday even with the bye week according to last weeks podcast.I have not seen this week's podcast posted on YouTube. Coach Joseph, James Ware, and Greg Picazo may have taken this week off due to the bye week. I'm not a local so I don't know. Just guessing. GO INDIANS!!!
Another great podcast. Tip of the cap to Coach Joseph and Coach Welch for recognizing a lot kids by name and praising the starters and back-ups. Now we all know why the OL has been changing line ups over the past couple of weeks...illness and injuries...next man up!!! GO INDIANS!!!
PNG offense must control the game clock and keep TC explosive groun game on the sidelines.Another great podcast. Tip of the cap to Coach Joseph and Coach Welch for recognizing a lot kids by name and praising the starters and back-ups. Now we all know why the OL has been changing line ups over the past couple of weeks...illness and injuries...next man up!!! GO INDIANS!!!
PN-G Indians (2-3)
vs.
Texas City Stingarees (5-1)
Friday, October 9, 7:00PM