PNG vs G-P

NDNband69

500+ Posts
There are plenty of tickets left. They also say tickets can be bought at the Rosenberg stadium just before the game.....per the PN-G ticket office.

G-P dude

nissanndnwife said:
Thank you for letting us know about the tickets!!! I was panicking!!!!!!! :clap:
Hard to belive its only 10 days away? G-P is having its growing pains this year. New system is taking a while! What is all the panic about the tickets. G-P's tickets for the game dont even go on sale till next week anyways. Im sure with the long distance we will bring our handfull of people and still win!

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Your 50% right a hand full of fans but no wins this year...... LOL

nissanndnwife

I love nissanindian
You just made me laugh out loud with ur why the panick comment...u just saw very little of our fan base last yr. And that was even after traveling over 4 hrs. We have so many fans with season tickets that there are times when games are sold out do to all the season ticket holders buying all that is available...which by the way is already the case this yr. I am not going to sit here and say oh yes we r going to win...I do believe in my IND IANS and hope that they do win but the difference between me and u is that I love and support my team and will travel where ever they may go win or lose!! So bring ur handful of fans and we will bring our tribe and we will see u at the game.

nissanindian

100+ Posts
I. Can undestand the reason for panic for tickets. Being a png indian fan is not just a privalge but an investment from shirts to tickets to hotel rooms just to see the friday night or saturday night lights in this case to come on and see the purple and white run on to the field win lose or draw we are the best and don't ever forget that but don't worry hunny and no need to panic cause in a week and three day we will don our purple shirt grab our stadium chairs and watch the indians take there revenge on gp

G-P dude

lol ggod post! Yall will be in away jersys. You will see the Red and Blue loud and proud. This team has alot of heart and is mostly sophs and juniors. :rocks:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
G-P dude said:
lol ggod post! Yall will be in away jersys. You will see the Red and Blue loud and proud. This team has alot of heart and is mostly sophs and juniors. :rocks:

And you will see the mighty purple on white! Seniors, juniors and sophomores, all ready to rumble. :flaming: Here come the Indians...

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
NDNband69 said:
There are plenty of tickets left. They also say tickets can be bought at the Rosenberg stadium just before the game.....per the PN-G ticket office.

Gee thanks NDNband, I was trying to drive the price up on some tickets.....j/k

:woot: :woot: :woot:

G-P dude

Re: !

squaw said:
G-P dude said:
So will yall be sending down some scouts tommorow?

Nah....of course PNG would never send scouts to look at you! :angel:
LOL sure! :crazy: but I expect to see some Purple in our stands. :welcome: hopefully we can get some work done and stay healthy. :crip:

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
G-P dude said:
NDN4EVA said:
4 Days to GP scalping day!!!!
Thats what yall said last year? Two tradition rich programs with alot of pride going at it.

If WE didn't say it there would be a problem. No matter if we win or lose us fans will ALWAYS predict and INDIAN win no matter what. :rocks:

G-P dude

Cheermom4 said:
G-P dude said:
NDN4EVA said:
4 Days to GP scalping day!!!!
Thats what yall said last year? Two tradition rich programs with alot of pride going at it.

If WE didn't say it there would be a problem. No matter if we win or lose us fans will ALWAYS predict and INDIAN win no matter what. :rocks:
Both school's have the same great school spirtit.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Dude, you know i like you, but you really don't understand. I seriously believe that there are NO fans like ours in the entire state. We still hold 3 or 4 of the top attendance records out of 5 in the state. Our Midcounty Madness game against Nederland will be televised on Fox ESPN this year and Bum Philips will be there (he coached both places). Our rivalry is the longest in Texas (the roughest at times, also.) We've had some bad years, but I will put our records up against anyone. We might not always win, but we ALWAYS play tough! You have a new coach that I hear is going to be an excellent coach, but that takes time and this is our time. I pick PNG, as I always do.

G-P dude

squaw said:
Dude, you know i like you, but you really don't understand. I seriously believe that there are NO fans like ours in the entire state. We still hold 3 or 4 of the top attendance records out of 5 in the state. Our Midcounty Madness game against Nederland will be televised on Fox ESPN this year and Bum Philips will be there (he coached both places). Our rivalry is the longest in Texas (the roughest at times, also.) We've had some bad years, but I will put our records up against anyone. We might not always win, but we ALWAYS play tough! You have a new coach that I hear is going to be an excellent coach, but that takes time and this is our time. I pick PNG, as I always do.
next week is G-P vs Calallen. It will also be televised on fox as game of the week.

bandkid

Staff member
squaw said:

It's also been labeled the fiercest in the state at the Bullock exhibit.

And for the record, I didn't see any G-P stuff when I was there. ;) I think Calallen was mentioned, though. ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores