Indians
(And Bears)
Let’s go through these one by one
Have 11 guys who play less work on one to two per week
(Roschon was in two of these )

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Another reminder of how Texas failed miserably in utilizing the diverse offensive talents of R. Johnson on a regular, more frequent basis. I’ll stop there.

A lot of cool plays that any team should have in their playbook.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Some of these schools who aren’t powerhouses would benefit
But coaches don’t feel like they’re “coaching” doing trick plays
The one fake punt was similar to ours
Vs LBJ
but they only substituted TEN players
Left the WR in
Genius
Best part is he can be lagging behind “in motion”

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Freshman RT Aaron Wolford received an offer from North Texas.
FR ---> SOPH next year or an incoming FR? Either way, that's impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing the OL next season. Another year of lining up and imposing the strength of PN-G on the opponent. Mix in a solid passing game and a strong defense and that adds up to a lot of Ws. pngfan316, thanks for sharing the info. Good stuff.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
This team has much potential to be really, really good. Adams at QB is going to put the offense on a different level from last season. And the offensive line looks to be bigger than last season. The defense returns a lot.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
The oline is enormous. The RBs look good and so do the receivers. Saw a couple of freshmen that are fast watching some of their practices. The freshman QB is pretty accurate as well.

100+ Posts
Well, anyway, the game indeed started at 4. Looks like some talented freshmen and sophs coming up. We'll have a good team next season.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Blown away by the freshman going to the sophomore group. What an outstanding bunch. Kids that looked like seniors' size. The o line is HUGE.. The defense is smothering and also big. The usual suspects like Ngyuen, Shea, Chattinger, and Jackson all look great. This team will be formidable. Not sure who will end up the starter but the possibilities are abnormal for PNG. There were 25 9th headed to 10th grade on the list. I am not sure how many will be on varsity, but many could. There were 9th graders who were really big strong kiddos. Very excited at what I saw this evening. The freshman QB Bailey looks very good and has a bright future. The other freshman QB is pretty darn good as well. I am very excited to watch this team play. Welcome back, Chase Johnson. He looks great at Safety. This defense is going to be hard for any team to deal with. Never were they away from the ball. Swarming is what comes to mind. A WOS looking defense. Will share more later. Hats off to the coaching staff they have these kids believing.

Last edited:

hookem14

100+ Posts
Blown away by the freshman going to the sophomore group. What an outstanding bunch. Kids that looked like seniors' size. The o line is HUGE.. The defense is smothering and also big. The usual suspects like Ngyuen, Shea, Chattinger, and Jackson all look great. This team will be formidable. Not sure who will end up the starter but the possibilities are abnormal for PNG. There were 25 9th headed to 10th grade on the list. I am not sure how many will be on varsity, but many could. There were 9th graders who were really big strong kiddos. Very excited at what I saw this evening. The freshman QB Bailey looks very good and has a bright future. The other freshman QB is pretty darn good as well. I am very excited to watch this team play. Welcome back, Chase Johnson. He looks great at CB. This defense is going to be hard for any team to deal with. Never were they away from the ball. Swarming is what comes to mind. A WOS looking defense. Will share more later. Hats off to the coaching staff they have these kids believing.
Chase was playing free safety. Not CB.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores