Spring football

pngfanatic

100+ Posts
As most probably already know, Dave Campbell's Texas Football now owns Texan Live. DCTF is offering what I consider to be a pretty good combo deal. For an annual fee of $49.95, you get their football and basketball magazines, full access to their online content (which includes archives of all 63 years of the football magazine) and a year's subscription to Texan Live.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
As most probably already know, Dave Campbell's Texas Football now owns Texan Live. DCTF is offering what I consider to be a pretty good combo deal. For an annual fee of $49.95, you get their football and basketball magazines, full access to their online content (which includes archives of all 63 years of the football magazine) and a year's subscription to Texan Live.
That’s a lot better than paying $10 per month plus the cost of the magazine.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Mike Tobias and the school
media program will have some form of presence. But I’ve seen nothing to indicate any plans for a full video broadcast in 2023. Probably the sideline reporting that they’ve been doing but you never know what the future may hold.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Shea Adams has a 4.375 GPA!

Big, strong, fast and skilled at QB, WR and RB. And one of the best playmakers to ever wear a PN-G uniform. If he had started at QB in the state championship game last year it would have added an extra dimension to the offense and possibly been a difference.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores