Vidor @ PN-G

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Vidor is playing great football right now nearly taking out Crosby losing in 3 OT's. Coach Brandon Faircloth has only had a single loss to Vidor in his 9 games. He will be plaing for his 9th win out of 10 tries.

90NDN

500+ Posts
Teams that don't face the Wing-T on a regular basis usually have problems..Hopefully if RJ is ok and plays, we win this one.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Vidor is going to be very, very tough. They are playing well and I think, based on our records, they believe they can beat us. That's HUGE!
we'll have to play our best game of the yr. to win this one.

INDIAN_PRIDE_83

Key to this game is -----------STOP THE RUN----------- :helmet:
watch for #3 , #11 to run with the ball and #5 to block for them I think he's a guard.

GO INDIANS score 35- 21 win

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
RJ is due for a big game on the ground. That will open up the pass and run.

Indians roll in this one....

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
This might be our most important game of district. Most don’t expect us to win over Crosby or Ned therefore that leaves us Vidor and Barbers Hill fighting for the last two playoff spots.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores