a look at the 20-4A playoffs scene

NDN4Life

Scalp Em Indians
1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:
Are you kidding me, people on here must watch the NDN's through purple colored glasses! We were one play / 10 seconds away from losing this one. At the end of the first half we gave them the ball on their own 13 yard line with 57 seconds on the clock. They drove the ball down to our 4 yard line and ran out of time, that would have given them 7 more going in at half time, final score would have been 42-39. I know, I'm going to hear about what ifs, but you can not give up 35 points at home, period. Yes, the changes are a start, but we have to play better on D. We used to go over to LCM beat'em up, eat all their food and date their women, and would never let them come over here and score 35 points. The only fight they ever came close to winning was when the bear blindsided the spirit, and they still didn't win that one. Let's take off the purple colored glasses and quit pampering these guys, they are no longer mama's boys, they are Indian Warriors, who go to battle every week and need to kick a$$e$.

A one eyed purple monster....asking the question of looking thru purple colored glasses? Really...I always thought 2 was better then 1

TheBoysMom

Here's a link to the article in question:

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/huddle/2010/10/23/a-look-at-the-20-4a-playoff-race/

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Thanks! That's the article I was trying to remember. I find it interesting that it took a woman to post it for us. I think we will win both games and tie with Central which gives us the district title since we beat them (I hope it goes like this).

PurpleNDN

squaw said:
Thanks! That's the article I was trying to remember. I find it interesting that it took a woman to post it for us. I think we will win both games and tie with Central which gives us the district title since we beat them (I hope it goes like this).

We can only be tied with Central if they lose this week. I hope they do but I doubt they will.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
PurpleNDN said:
squaw said:

We can only be tied with Central if they lose this week. I hope they do but I doubt they will.
You're right! I have on my purple glasses! lol

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
TheBoysMom said:
Here's a link to the article in question:

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/huddle/2010/10/23/a-look-at-the-20-4a-playoff-race/
Just read the article and the Anonymous post on 10-25-10 @ 7:10a.m. No doubt the poster is from Central, but I guess he thinks Central doesn't talk a lot of smack on and off the field. WRONG. Those Beaumont schools always play dirty , Central is no exception and that's why after the Ozen game our players had bite marks on their arms and bruises in the shape of fists on their backs, bellies and under their pads. As for being sore losers - I don't think anybody likes to loose and both teams want the win really bad. So I for one take his comment as fighting words and the INDIANS and the INDIAN NATION need to be on the war path for the game agains Central. I believe in playing one game at a time and the stepping stone to Central is Vidor. BEAT THE PIRATES ! Come the week against Central it's all out WAR !!!!!! I believe the Jags are on a mission after last year, but I believe we can beat them at the RESERVATION. FANS BE READY FOR WAR !!!

VegasNDN

The most important thing to remember here...is that after being trapped in Las Vegas since my Freshman year at UNLV (1990), I have moved my family back to the great state of Texas; Deer Park to be exact. I can't wait to catch up on all the games and friends I've missed over the years.

Oh, and the team this year plays with a lot of heart. Defense is nowhere as good as the boys last year, but don't tell them that. Their still fun to watch!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I wish someone would email that article to coach and highlight that comment! Looks like good bulletin board material to me...happy reading boys!
:punchingbag:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I agree I’m guessing you are from mid county…..and probably a former PN-G student. The only way PN-G will beat central is by central not being on their game that night, or by the refs being midcounty crazed also. keep in mind that last time CENTRAL visited PN-G there was a fight on the field that PN-G football player and coach started just because central made a touchdown(sad). Nothing was ever sad about that again till this day. PN-G players are soar loosers and talk alot of crap. One thing I can say is yes this year they do have home advantage again and hopefully wont show their visting team what an ass they can be. GO Jags and play with your heart and it will all work out……..NO MATTER WHAT!
Comment by Anonymous — October 25th, 2010 @ 7:10 am, Beaumont Enterprise

15PNG

500+ Posts
IndianFan said:
I agree I’m guessing you are from mid county…..and probably a former PN-G student. The only way PN-G will beat central is by central not being on their game that night, or by the refs being midcounty crazed also. keep in mind that last time CENTRAL visited PN-G there was a fight on the field that PN-G football player and coach started just because central made a touchdown(sad). Nothing was ever sad about that again till this day. PN-G players are soar loosers and talk alot of crap. One thing I can say is yes this year they do have home advantage again and hopefully wont show their visting team what an ass they can be. GO Jags and play with your heart and it will all work out……..NO MATTER WHAT!

I've looked all over the internet, and I can't find what a SOAR loser is. It must be part of the BISD kuhriggyulumd.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Looks like good bulletin board material for the field house to me. GO INDIANS !! WOOOO ! WHOOOO !

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
I like how every time the person types PNG, its all in caps...but only once does he put central all in caps...the rest of the time its all lower case....subconsciously the author knows we are superior. lol

15PNG said:
IndianFan said:

I've looked all over the internet, and I can't find what a SOAR loser is. It must be part of the BISD kuhriggyulumd.
Looks like they don't teach capitalization, punctuation, or abbreviation either. If I was real proud of my team I would certainly begin it with a capital letter. Also I know I am getting on up in years but I don't remember our player and coach starting a fight when Central (with a capital C because that it correct) played here last. Do any of you remember that?

1IDPURPLEMONSTER

Refocus, it's Vidor this week and they always play us tough. Talking to a Vidor Dad this summer up at the lake, he told me that as long as they beat PNG, they could lose the rest of their games and consider their season a success. Focus...let's make their year a really bad one and kick their a$$e$!

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:
Refocus, it's Vidor this week and they always play us tough. Talking to a Vidor Dad this summer up at the lake, he told me that as long as they beat PNG, they could lose the rest of their games and consider their season a success. Focus...let's make their year a really booad one and kick their a$$e$!
Exactly! There are a lot of teams that make us their #1 target every year. There is a HS pre-season magazine that previews every team and almost every team had PNG listed as the game of the year for that team. On the other website Central fans are willing to put their starters at risk just to try to beat us....they even commented that if it wasn't PNG that they would rest starters. We better be ready for everybody to give it there best shot against us every week, because that's what we are gonna get. I am sure the coaches have those boys focused on Vidor and Vidor only.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:
Refocus, it's Vidor this week and they always play us tough. Talking to a Vidor Dad this summer up at the lake, he told me that as long as they beat PNG, they could lose the rest of their games and consider their season a success. Focus...let's make their year a really booad one and kick their a$$e$!
Exactly! There are a lot of teams that make us their #1 target every year. There is a HS pre-season magazine that previews every team and almost every team had PNG listed as the game of the year for that team. On the other website Central fans are willing to put their starters at risk just to try to beat us....they even commented that if it wasn't PNG that they would rest starters. We better be ready for everybody to give it there best shot against us every week, because that's what we are gonna get. I am sure the coaches have those boys focused on Vidor and Vidor only.

:clap: We have a Mid County Madness and the rest of the district has PNG Madness

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores