Coaching Position

Oldschool

Squaw the more you post the more credibility you lose with me. Threatened? Do you tell yourself things so much that you actually start to believe them? It has to be the case for all these warped things you say. Sportsmom you did have a spelling error ;) but i wont crucify you over it.

NDNS81 she said everytime she posts on the board she gets jumped and even threatened. In the context of the sentence it is easily deduced that she means members of the message board. Do you agree with her in that one of us has hacked her account? :crazy:

NONS81

No, I think that the hacking was a random thing and she never indicated to me that she thought it was anyone on here, but probably did not communicate that part very well to y'all.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I was wondering something? Could we get this all out of our system in the next couple of weeks and let our boys and girls have there time in the spotlight. Practice will begin soon Id like to get on here and read about the positive side of things and not have the political stuff overshadow the things we get on here to read.

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
good point prepballfan and i agree ........ it is time for football. :clap: taking it all in i have to admit that the politics wears me down. but i see no way around it at times and thank GOD we have this message board to discuss things of this nature . :rocks: going back to the end of may ( disturbing thread ) there has been quite a few topics discussed ( and cussed ) which deal with politics . however , if they had not been discussed on this message board then some very important issues may never have come to light . 8) 8) as long as INDIAN fans are aware that there may still be a few people ( elected officials ) that have not bought into BF and the new regime . i truly believe that if a few of the school district trustee`s had not acted in the manner that they did towards BF the politics would never have been posted on this message board . i appreciate what Darren McCutcheon & Rusty Brittain do for PNGISD and will help them keep a " good eye " on the good ole` boy system. :guns:

bulldawg#1mom

squaw said:
Bark, if I jumped to conclusions too fast, I truly apologize. It is probably true that we know you and your family well. I am a little "gun shy" on this website because when I try to tell people facts of what went on, etc., I just get jumped and even was threatened. It got a little scarey for a while. I actually hate politics--I just support those who I know that will support issues close to my heart---educating children. I also am a die-hard Indian fan. At this weeks board meeting, the vote for Coach Cates was 6-0. I think if given a chance, people will find this board will do an excellent job. When Ms. Parker was elected more than 2,000 voted and she received 1500 of those votes. Naturally, those of us who spent years in education are interested in schools and education and should be excellent choices for school board members. Hope you are still living in PN because, of course, I love this community and the people in it and don't want to lose people who can converse and agree/disagree in a civil manner. Again, please accept my apology. (but I still wanna beat the Dogs! lol)

NDNS81 here is Squaw's quote for you to reread and trust me no one hacked in her account the woman probably did something and can't remember...GOD help those poor AT&T customer reps I can just hear here telling them now..."do you know who I am blah blah blah" and our poor PNGPD. I bet my career no one will be visiting anyone. I totally agree FOOTBALL and out KIDS it is that is if Squaw can refrain from throwing herself in the mix!!

NONS81

Sportsmom -

I feel like the threat was a result of something that may have been said on this message board by squaw, but it could be someone who only reads and does not actually make posts. but that is strictly my opinion...

We all understand that you do not like squaw, you have made that perfectly clear, however I fail to see the difference between what you are accusing sqauw of doing and what you are doing, again just my opinion. Just for the record, I can think of at least 6 Board meetings that I have seen squaw attend.
:)

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
ndns81 ............................. now you are trying to tell someone what is appropriate or not appropriate to post on this board ? :huh: :eek: the best thing you can do is stay out of it . where was this attitude a few years back when you & SQUAW were bashing Mr. McCutcheon & Mr. Brittain ? i don`t recall them crying :'( and carrying on about how they felt threatened and that people just didn`t understand . talk about a double standard ....

NONS81

That's between me, Darren and Rusty. Do you really think that we haven't discussed it?

I did not use the word appropriate, I smply fail to see the difference.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
For those who don't remember...NDNS81 is Melanie Miller..PNGISD trustee. I am not outing her, she admitted her identity on this board. Her and squaw really used this board to help her and their buddies get elected.Just letting everyone know so we can all be on the same page.

NONS81

I can name 5 people on this message board that voted for me. The the other 700 do not visit this site.

You know, I thought I might come back on here and answer some questions or what not, but you all have my phone number and my email address. If you want to contact me, feel free to do so. I wll not answer calls from numbers that are blocked or private numbers, so if you feel that we can have a civil conversation, with me knowing who yor are then feel free to call or email, if not then I guess we can leave things the way they are.

I would like to leave you with this...

What credit are you giving Coach Faircloth? He understands budgets very well and grew up in an academic family. However, the conception seems to be that if he does not receive EXACTLY everything he ask for that - it would be the breaking point and he will leave. That simply is not true. Give the man some credit to be able to understand the big picture.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
NDNS81 said:
I can name 5 people on this message board that voted for me. The the other 700 do not visit this site.
Then why are you wasting your time on this board? I mean, other than the obvious reason of defending your buddy squaw. Hopefully no one on this board will ever vote for you again, now that they know you are aligned with the anti-Faircloth bunch. I find it amazing that you know the web-browsing habits of all 700 of your supporters....It is amazing that you would make that kind of statement.WOW!

NONS81

ndnsrock44 said:
NDNS81 said:
Then why are you wasting your time on this board? I mean, other than the obvious reason of defending your buddy squaw. Hopefully no one on this board will ever vote for you again, now that they know you are aligned with the anti-Faircloth bunch. I find it amazing that you know the web-browsing habits of all 700 of your supporters....It is amazing that you would make that kind of statement.WOW!

I would like to know how I am anit-Faircloth? Someone please explain this to me? I made the man wampum beads that he wears to every game! And they were a gift! I think he has done an amazing job!!! How many times do I have to say that? You do not know me and have no intention of knowing me. If you did you would be calling me on the phone. You would rather do what I did in regard to Darren and Rusty, until I made the effort to contact them. But you have every right to your opinion. I am available to talk and if any of you would prefer a PM, that is fine. But I will not discuss anymore of this on this board. Thanks for the benefit of the doubt...

bulldawg#1mom

NDNS81 Ms. Miller I never said that I do not like Squaw I am simply stating the facts that she lied about attending board meetings. Now you are on the board and I am assuming that you pride yourself on being an honest person with a good moral reputation...the big question is this how many times have you seen Squaw at the meetings since you have been on the board and is it safe to say that you call Ms. Squaw tell her YOUR side of what happens when she does not attend the meetings and then she goes to town with her comments. You represent our children and the for the most part our community and you should be very careful when you call your friend tell your side of the story because it will come to back fire on you. As you can see it already has. I am not bashing anyone I am telling the truth first hand. I would like you to respond to this with honesty!

bulldawg#1mom

BTW aren't you the one that PM'd me asking me if I knew who Squaw was. I bet my life that she asked you to do that for her...again your reputation is on the line! Are you a puppet Ms. M, Squaw's puppet at that. Do you think this is ethically correct for you to participate in such back door tactics? UNBELIEVABLE!! :crazy:

NONS81

ndnsrock44 said:
NDNS81 said:

Ok, let me re-phrase that - of the people that I know on this board, I only know who 5 are. But judging by the refences made about me I can say with confidence that most of you did not vote for me.

NONS81

#1sportsmom said:
BTW aren't you the one that PM'd me asking me if I knew who Squaw was. I bet my life that she asked you to do that for her...again your reputation is on the line! Are you a puppet Ms. M, Squaw's puppet at that. Do you think this is ethically correct for you to participate in such back door tactics? UNBELIEVABLE!! :crazy:

I don't think I have ever pm'd you. I have known who squaw is for a long time so I doubt it was me. What back door tactics? According to IndianFan, it is perfectly fine for me to participate on this board. I was simply telling you all that I have seen squaw at board meetings, that is it.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
NDNS81 said:
ndnsrock44 said:
NDNS81 said:

I would like to know how I am anit-Faircloth? Someone please explain this to me? I made the man wampum beads that he wears to every game! And they were a gift! I think he has done an amazing job!!! How many times do I have to say that? You do not know me and have no intention of knowing me. If you did you would be calling me on the phone. You would rather do what I did in regard to Darren and Rusty, until I made the effort to contact them. But you have every right to your opinion. I am available to talk and if any of you would prefer a PM, that is fine. But I will not discuss anymore of this on this board. Thanks for the benefit of the doubt...
You had negative things to say about Brandon from the word go. You were pissed off that coaches were let go or reassigned and made no secret of it on this board. You also made a crack on this board about how the principal would have to get a raise because we would be paying Coach Faircloth so much, which wasn't true. you voted the 1st time against filling a coaching position, then when you saw the outrage on this board that none of your voters read, you changed your vote. These are things done in the open..there has been a lot of restraint by posters on this board about some of the behind the scenes garbage. If you and squaw persist, I imagine those things will be made known too.

bulldawg#1mom

NDNS81 you are correct it was not you I apologize! I would still like the one thing I have been dieing to have answered and that is how many times have you seen your dear friend at the meetings?

NONS81

ndnsrock44 said:
NDNS81 said:
ndnsrock44 said:
NDNS81 said:

You had negative things to say about Brandon from the word go. You were pissed off that coaches were let go or reassigned and made no secret of it on this board. You also made a crack on this board about how the principal would have to get a raise because we would be paying Coach Faircloth so much, which wasn't true. you voted the 1st time against filling a coaching position, then when you saw the outrage on this board that none of your voters read, you changed your vote. These are things done in the open..there has been a lot of restraint by posters on this board about some of the behind the scenes garbage. If you and squaw persist, I imagine those things will be made known too.
Ok, so I was not happy with the way things went down, this makes me a Faircloth hater and I can't have a different opinion now of him? I am not capable of seeing how amazing he is with these boys? He and his staff are rare and turned this community around and brought some Pride back to the Indian Nation, why would I not be behind this kind of enthusiasm? I changed my vote because, it was pointed out to me that although I agreed with Mr Walters, we have some need at the Elementary levels for aides and other resources, we still have to think about the 50 extra kids that are going out for football and the extra 183 Freshman that have a Science requirement to meet and that Science/Coaches are hard to find. The budget is where we need to add these things, if posssible and we will have a better picture of our budget soon. Now you know where I stand. You are still welcome to your opinion...

NONS81

#1sportsmom said:
NDNS81 you are correct it was not you I apologize! I would still like the one thing I have been dieing to have answered and that is how many times have you seen your dear friend at the meetings?

To my knowledge, I can count 6 recently. Of those 6, some where in 2009. Not sure about prior to 2009.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores