GP vs PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Look GP, I sense a hint of jealousy and a ton of sarcasm out of your blow hole. We have no idea what you guys are going to do on the field. All we have seen is a video of you guys from 2 years ago. That gives us nothing. All we know about is your tradition. Congrats, you have tradition...It's too bad that your tradition can't hold our traditions' jock strap. Whether you bring 2 or 20,000 fans, it won't matter. PNG is going to show up, hit you in the mouth, and keep hitting you in the mouth until the game is over.

indianforever

100+ Posts
i am tired of the predictions lets just get on the field and whip up on GP. I cant go but i will be watching live from my computer and if you listen closely you will probably here me cheering on my INDIANS from Groves :woohoo:

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Hey forever, how are you going to watch on your computer? Is it on kfdm.com? I heard once (I think) that they were going to stream it live but haven't heard anything lately. I sent emails to Channel 6 but they never replied.

indianforever

100+ Posts
OldEagle said:
Hey forever, how are you going to watch on your computer? Is it on kfdm.com? I heard once (I think) that they were going to stream it live but haven't heard anything lately. I sent emails to Channel 6 but they never replied.

i hope i am able to i thought kfdm.com was going to stream it.....can someone let me know i am starting to get worried now :'(

gpwildcat

purplewarrior said:
With all the hoopla from our friends down south I have yet to see a prediction,score,final!

I made my prediction on another thread, but I will repeat it here.

GP 20
png 7

cherokee played 4,373 times!

GO CATS, GO DOGS

NDN79

500+ Posts
Evidently our friends from down south must be tipping the bottle a little too much(LOL!!). He got his score confused and turned the numbers all around--I think he meant to say:

PN-G 20
gp 07

Being a good Indian I was glad to help him out.

NDN06

100+ Posts
indianforever said:
i just got a hold to KFDM and they said they will not be streaming the game.....is midcountymadness.com streaming it :huh:

This was posted on MidCountyMadness' FaceBook page:

MidCountyMadness.com NOTICE: The PNG vs. Gregory Portland Game in the Alamodome will be available "LIVE" this Saturday August 28th on MidCountyMadness.com. Special thanks to Jim Barton for making this happen for us and all of you! If you can't make the trip to San Antonio, make the trip to our website and check out the game!!

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
Gp83 said:
ndnsrock44 said:
Wow. I will be glad when we are done with ya'll. Most people from PNG know that GP has a very impressive history and respect ya'll. Most of the stuff ya''ll have tried to make into us disrespecting GP is just Indian fans making positive statements about our team. Get over yourselves.

You just got to understand 90% of what we've heard is how many fans you're going to bring, and little to no football that's played on the field. We are well aware of y'alls fan base...but last I seen, we have one two...all 2 of em :rocks: Yes, you may have a few more, or you might not...but lets keep it on the field...it was getting redundant and over-kill. I really look for two great traditional fan base cheering for their respective teams...win or lose, I just want to see a great game.
You will get your wish. It will be a great game. PNG fans always think it is great when our team takes the field. Not because they are or may be a championship team but because they are the INDIANS wearing the PURPLE & WHITE. We hear Cherokee and the chill runs all over us with wonderful memories running through our hearts and minds. I haven't had had any kids in school since 2006, but when those kids (players, band, twirlers, Indianettes, Indian Spirit, Flag group, etc take the field they are all my kids. So your wish will come true and I can't wait for the INDIAN NATION to grant it.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Our team is good this season. You will be playing a great group of kids. Really big and strong O-line. Our front seven are going to be tough this season. QB had 2000 yards passing last season. Our team( however tough to guage this early in the season) will be very good this season.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Is it me or is this week dragging along really really slow ? could it be the anticipation of going to the game ? We are leaving tomorrow when the kids get out of school. Lucky us we get to play in the Houston traffic. HMMMMM will tonight be a sleepless night of tossing and turning with anticipation of watching our INDIANS run thru the Head dress for the first time this season ? Hearing Cherokee played ? All Indian faithful standing and clapping for the first kickoff and unisone with the drum line ? Watching our INDIANS score their first TD of the season ? Getting our first fan workout of the season with standing and clapping to Cherokee ? Could all this mean something ? YES ! WE ARE PNG PROUD INDIAN FANS ! WE WOULD ALL TRAVEL TO HECK AND BACK TO SUPPORT OUR INDIANS !

PNG 28
G-P 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores