Indian Stadium Renovation

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Wow ! ! ! That press box looks great.
DSCF4595.jpg

NDNband69

500+ Posts
I got some info about the video board and cameras. It appears we will get 3 video cameras.
One we be at the lower level of the press box, at the center. One will be a roving camera
at field level or walking around in the stand. The third one will be mounted on top of the video
board/scoreboard structure. It will be operated from the press box by remote control with pan/
tilt/zoom capabilities. I can not wait to see the results.

UT NDN

Thanks for the pics. It's hard to tell what color the track is. Can someone tell us if it looks purple, gray, black, etc?

NDNband69

500+ Posts
I now have info saying that the elevator will be the last thing installed. The reason sounds plausible. There was concern that if the elevator was installed earlier, it would have been used extensively by the construction crews. That would have caused wear and possible damage to the new elevator.

UT NDN

I usually ignore most of the e-mail that looks like spam, but this one looked like someone here might be interested. I have no affiliation with them and can't vouch for their services. I remember someone a while back wanting to see if they could get an aerial shot of the stadium once it's finished or close to being finished. Here's the site:

http://www.statewideaerials.info

Looks like they are scheduling to be in the area this month. The cost is $500 and you get 15-20 shots. I'm getting all this info from their website.

Thanks for clearing up the color ScalpEm. It looks that way in NDNBand's latest shot of the track.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores