PN-G vs Friendswood: Game 2

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I hate these announcers. Laughing it up and non-stop Friendswood boosting. 95% of their commentary is about Friendswood. Vype dropped the ball on this broadcast.
That's why I do not pay for or support Vype. I get my news, play-by-play, and all things PN-G from www.pngindians.com and this message board. I prefer the PN-G viewpoint 100% of the time!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Guidry went in from 2nd base to pitch that last inning.
Love the versatility of our kids...in the field of play, in the batter's box, on the mound, in the bullpen...that's what Indians do...where do you need me coach...I can make the play...love that attitude. Go Indians.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
These loser announcers have not a single positive word to say about PNG. Only that Mustangs need to ‘clean up’ some things. I hope Ashley Elam reads this and has some influence on choosing more objective playoff announcers.

To their credit they had a few positive words at the end. As they should have. But it didn’t make up for 7 innings of Friendswood stories and cheering.

if you’re going to be a playoff announcer on a public network at least do some research on the other team and balance out your color commentary and praise of each team.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Fought to the end. No need to hang their heads at all. Fantastic season with all things considered. Would have advanced much farther if not for fact that FW in our region. Would have easily handled Santa Fe I believe.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
These loser announcers have not a single positive word to say about PNG. Only that Mustangs need to ‘clean up’ some things. I hope Ashley Elam reads this and has some influence on choosing more objective playoff announcers.

To their credit that had some positive words at the end. As they should have.

“Biggest test” is an understatement

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Great season Indians. Best of luck to Friendswood.

Thanks NDNZeke for being a big contributor this baseball season. I hope you hang around more for football and other sports. And thanks 1989NDN for your constant support of all things PNG.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores