Coach Brandon Faircloth

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
squaw said:
Sorry, Justafan, you are way off base! We are definitely considered to be "good old boys" and are proud of it, but we respectfully disagree with you. We wanted this change and welcome any changes that makes PNG competitive--probably even more than you do. We've watched every state game since the 1955 win and are so steeped in purple and white that we dream in purple and white! Our children and grandchildren played for PNG. We've definitely paid our dues. We were brought up to know that you must do your job to keep it. We were taught what hard work is and how to succeed. If somone (coaches included) doesn't perform, replace them. If someone doesn't believe in purple, replace them. If someone isn't qualified to coach, replace them. I don't know how old you are, but I assume you are pretty young. Someone needs to teach you that "old" does not translate to "stupid", it translates to "wiser". :eek:ld: That said, please know that I am not angry or mad at you, just want you to reconsider what you are saying. If you love purple, how bad can you be? :cry:

Squaw, I didn't write that. I just copied and pasted it from another site about someone elses comments. Those were not mine!!!!!!!!

READ THE FIRST LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:machinegun: :pistols: :pistols:

:sorry: :sorry:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I REALLY, REALLY apologize, Justafan! You are absolutely right-you were copying someone else. I should've known that didn't sound like you. I was trying to make a point that just because we're
"good old boys" and respect Matt Burnett does NOT mean that we will not support our new coach. (someone, not you, didn't get my point :( )so I want to make sure no one thinks I'm being negative. I think our new coach is going to be absolutely great! I love to see a young, energetic man get ahead in this world. I reviewed all the video I could find of Odessa Permian and I love that exciting offense. I cannot wait for football season to begin. Again, forgive me. :sorry: :whiteflag:

modmouse78

100+ Posts
No one said good OLD boys, we said good OLE boys. That means the ones that believe mb could do no wrong and were totally against getting a new coach. This has nothing to do with age. It has to do with a way of thinking.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:
Apology accepted!!!

:welcome: :welcome:

Glad to see we are all on the same page now...We better have a game week 0 because I won't be able to wait until week 1 to see what Faircloth has in store!!!

modmouse78

100+ Posts
I guess, from what i have heard, is that he will be starting Monday. Time for some work to be done. :clap: :clap: :rocks:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
modmouse78 said:
I guess, from what i have heard, is that he will be starting Monday. Time for some work to be done. :clap: :clap: :rocks:
When do the boys start spring training outside? And, is it going to be in the same place so we can sit in or on our cars and watch? That has always designated football season for us.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I'd like for us to have spring ball.........Would be great for the boys to be familar with the new system before two a days.

OLD_cj79

we will either get our choice of padded spring training, or two a days, by UIL rules. Its just gonna depend on what coach wants to do. If you do spring training i think you get two weeks in full pads. If you don't do a spring training in pads you can still work out in team formation just not with pads, and it does not affect your two a days.

NONS81

Welcome Brandon and Family -

We look forward to your being here and are very excited about you enthusiasm for the game and your "NEW HOME" on The Rez.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bandkid

Staff member
I honestly wouldnt know how. But, if I know Mr. Keith, Ill bet he has an idea or two up his sleeve already.

bandkid

Staff member
Yes we do. We did the "Marching PN-G" last year and we have about 10 more members this year than we did last year.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
bandkid said:
Yes we do. We did the "Marching PN-G" last year and we have about 10 more members this year than we did last year.

Hmmmmmm, don't remember seeing th marching PNG last year.

bandkid

Staff member
The playoff game against Galena Park. We formed it while playing "Vehicle" because it was the last game on the old field.

ndnwarrior

From Dave Campbell

Port Neches-Groves, on the other hand, has found its replacement for Matt Burnett -- Odessa Permian OC Brandon Faircloth, who has been a big reason why the Mojo has once again become one of the most feared teams in 5A football. Faircloth has made appearances at some of the best programs in Texas: He played at Brownwood and served on staff at Austin Westlake and Highland Park. Adding PN-G to his resume only enriches that lineage.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores