Not open for further replies.

NONS81

Mrs. Broussard would like you to have her phone number 722-0772

My cell is 749-9800 Home is 727-3966

Thanks.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I've carefully read all 7 or so pages. I've seen the implications and assumptions. I've received pm's from people and have been concerned since before this thread was started. HOWEVER... I have yet to hear or read any specific allegations or actions taken. All I've read so far is that so and so is being harassed by you know who! Just exactly does "harassed" mean? What does "making it hard" for someone mean?
IMO, if a person is going to make an allegation about something this important, then they should man-up and tell it all. They should name names of people, whether board members or not, and specifically state, FOR THE RECORD, exactly what that person told you.

Ya know, you can bring a signed statement from a 3rd party to the courtroom, and it will not be admissible in court. Why? Because it is "Hear Say". And hear-say is NOT FACTUAL! And all I've seen so far is hear-say!

I, for 1 hope and pray that Coach Faircloth does NOT read this board, as he once told me he does. Because I would hate for him to read all of this crap! Think about it...if ALL of this was just an honest mistake, but he read it anyways, he would have every right to start job hunting...FOR NO REAL REASON!

So, my suggestion, form a home town boy, is that we hold our info, until which time it is true, correct, and able to be published. THEN we can all have an intelligent discussion about this vitally important issue.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Well said Proud. I would like to know exactly what is being done by exactly who. And then maybe we could devise a method of defending our coaching staff.

bandkid

Staff member
IndianFan said:
I would perceive it as solid community support!

That's exactly what I was thinking. There are a lot of rumors, but one thing's for sure: everyone who's posted has stated over and over that they are behind our coaching staff all the way.

Oldschool

You fools. If the school board loves BF as much as they claim you would think they would at least be trying to negotiate a new contract for long term. Do you all believe the first thing anyone tells you? WAKE UP

Old School :eek:ld:

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Oldschool said:
You fools. If the school board loves BF as much as they claim you would think they would at least be trying to negotiate a new contract for long term. Do you all believe the first thing anyone tells you? WAKE UP

In defense of the board, generally someone is with a district 2 or 3 years before they receive a contract for longer than 1 year. Even then, it tends to go to a 2 year contract. This could be different for AD/HCs. I have never personally dealt with those types of contracts.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
You would think that they would want to sew him up before the season starts. If he has the kind of season I am expecting, the sky will be the limit for him.

Oldschool

So the Board plays no part in contracts at all? I may have to bust out my intro to teaching book but i feel like thats wrong. this is not a smart allecy comment i just remember reading that the board did play a part in contracting.

akifan94

500+ Posts
What is wrong with having an open discussion about a potential devastating problem within our community? There have now been six or seven posters confirm that there is indeed something going on. Do some of you think we are all conspiring to put a false story out? I don't know any of the other posters that have posted their information. I have heard the same stories from more than one person off this board. I even pm'd members of this board before I posted the original message. I did not want to start a bunch of crap. If it is true then it needs to be exposed. I have a hard time believing it is not when there have been numerous posts making the same general claims unless there is one person starting the spread of misinformation. When you don't stand up to a bully they are not going to quit. The worse we can be guilty of with all of this is being an overzealous fan base who wants to see their coach stay and not have to deal with any political power plays.

This is a PN-G football message board. If we can't discuss the good and bad why even have it?

NDN79

500+ Posts
Here is a solution for everyone: If you do not like Coach Faircloth and the winning tradition and atmosphere he has helped to restore on the Reservation, the renewed enthusiasm and excitement of the student body, the passion of the fans from around the country and the world, and the envy of all of our opponents: then leave and go follow some other school. If you are the kind of person that would rather see PN-G loose just so that you could feel some kind of silly vindication for the prior coaching regime--then you truly are NOT AN INDIAN and you should go somewhere else.It is not about some individuals hurt feelings--it is about doing whats right and best for all of the student athletes at PN-G, and that is exactly what is being done under Brandon Faircloth's leadership!

badndn

500+ Posts
Oldschool said:

In the words of John Malkovich (with his best Russian accent) from the movie Rounders..."PAY THAT MAN HIS MONEY!" ;D

squaw

1,000+ Posts
NDN79 said:
Here is a solution for everyone: If you do not like Coach Faircloth and the winning tradition and atmosphere he has helped to restore on the Reservation, the renewed enthusiasm and excitement of the student body, the passion of the fans from around the country and the world, and the envy of all of our opponents: then leave and go follow some other school. If you are the kind of person that would rather see PN-G loose just so that you could feel some kind of silly vindication for the prior coaching regime--then you truly are NOT AN INDIAN and you should go somewhere else.It is not about some individuals hurt feelings--it is about doing whats right and best for all of the student athletes at PN-G, and that is exactly what is being done under Brandon Faircloth's leadership!
I agree. The longer this post continues the more controversy is going on the more it causes controversy and all this is detrimental to PNGISD. Lets ALL be positive~

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
squaw said:
NDN79 said:
I agree. The longer this post continues the more controversy is going on the more it causes controversy and all this is detrimental to PNGISD. Lets ALL be positive~

The controversy is here already. And we're discussing it to ensure that anyone who does not truly support Coach Faircloth is not a negative factor. That is to the benefit of all PN-G supporters which is a heck of a lot greater number than anyone with other motives. It remains to be seen if everything is positive.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Just for your information, I am NOT a fool--the board gave BF a one year contract because that is what the law required and then gave him a new 3 year contract which is standard procedure. Faircloth is here to say a while--thank God!!

Oldschool

squaw said:
NDN79 said:

Coming from Mrs Debbie downer this is hysterical. Now that the truth has come forward you are now more positive and super supportive. Lolololololol. Give me a break plox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores