Disturbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLD_cj79

I have info that Rudolph the red nosed reindeer is slated for execution! I also have good info and proof but uhhmm I can't say who because i have to protect the identity of the evil guys! This whole thread is B.S. and is only bad for the program and school district. In my opinion it is very distastefull to get on a public forum and throw accusations around. Inherently blaming someone or a few people for playing dirty politics, and then not being brave enough to say who you are, or who you are talking about! This whole thread should be deleted as there is not one single drop of proof or any serious info being used here. This is basically stirring the pot and is making this messege board look really bad to me, by stickying a thread of partial accusations to the top of the page. Come on MODS How do you guys allow this B.S. This thing reminds me of a middle school rumor, that only hurts innocent people ans famalies!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I never named anyone but YOU did!! Did it ever occur to anyone that perhaps it was them that began this AWFUL RUMOR because they are running scared about the next election? I have already heard from several people who now know why and how this rumor got started. God knows, I have no reason to lie about this. But now everyone on here knows just WHY they need to be replaced. Believe who you want to believe--it doesn't bother me because I sleep well every night. Those two owe both Coach Faircloth and the Burnett family an apology. I don't want an apology although I'm due one. NOW, maybe all this will stop.

akifan94

500+ Posts
I hope myself and the other multiple posters have all been told some bad info. I would love to believe that members of our community have more integrity than that on both sides of the issue.

akifan94

500+ Posts
squaw said:
I never named anyone but YOU did!! Did it ever occur to anyone that perhaps it was them that began this AWFUL RUMOR because they are running scared about the next election? I have already heard from several people who now know why and how this rumor got started. God knows, I have no reason to lie about this. But now everyone on here knows just WHY they need to be replaced. Believe who you want to believe--it doesn't bother me because I sleep well every night. Those two owe both Coach Faircloth and the Burnett family an apology. I don't want an apology although I'm due one. NOW, maybe all this will stop.

"They" did not start this "rumor". The original information did not come from a current school board member. Like I said, I hope it isn't true. The only way to stop it is to have an open discussion about it.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
aki-I agree with you and others that this needs to stop. I already spoke with BF about this and he states he is not going anywhere. The rumors were all manufactured and are lies. The two board members may claim they aren't involved, but four different people in the community told me what they heard and who they heard it from and it was those two board members. While I was honest about who I supported in the last election, the final two were scheming. How sad! The saddest part is people vote for who they want. The ones who asked my opinions, I gave them. That is all I did. I did not even give any candidate any money. I only have one vote and they got beat by a landslide. I just want to get back to sports.

NDN79

500+ Posts
LETS PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!! I can't wait untill Aug. for the Kick-Off Classic and we have something REALLY worth talking about!!

90NDN

500+ Posts
I just hope Coach Faircloth knows how much the community is happy to have him as coach. I can't wait till August :)

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Well I can't wait for this Indian team to get rolling.Coach Faircloth and his team of coaches will have these Indians operating like a well oiled machine.First stop San Antonio.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Any moderators out there who will delete this cra& and not let it back on here ? This has just gone way to far and is only hurting the GOODNESS of PNG and all its programs and personnel ! This is actually a total embarassement to me, to be a INDIAN and to allow all these stupid random comments to continue is ARRRGGGGHHHHH ! ENOUGH already ! Lets focus on the good. Leave the other stuff alone and move on. We are blessed to have BF and his staff. Back off and leave it alone.
:stop: :hookem:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
pngfan66 said:
Any moderators out there who will delete this cra& and not let it back on here ? This has just gone way to far and is only hurting the GOODNESS of PNG and all its programs and personnel ! This is actually a total embarassement to me, to be a INDIAN and to allow all these stupid random comments to continue is ARRRGGGGHHHHH ! ENOUGH already ! Lets focus on the good. Leave the other stuff alone and move on. We are blessed to have BF and his staff. Back off and leave it alone.

Nothing would be allowed here that hurts the goodness of PN-G.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
pngfan66 said:

We are blessed to have BF and his staff.

You get the point. But rather than back off, make every effort to make sure he and his staff are happy and have what they need to be productive. :thumbsup:

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
squaw said:
squaw said:
aki-I agree with you and others that this needs to stop. I already spoke with BF about this and he states he is not going anywhere. The rumors were all manufactured and are lies. The two board members may claim they aren't involved, but four different people in the community told me what they heard and who they heard it from and it was those two board members. While I was honest about who I supported in the last election, the final two were scheming. How sad! The saddest part is people vote for who they want. The ones who asked my opinions, I gave them. That is all I did. I did not even give any candidate any money. I only have one vote and they got beat by a landslide. I just want to get back to sports.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
See above quotes from squaw. Let me get this straight..According to squaw, Mr Brittain and Mr McCutcheon started this "rumor" because they are worried about next year's school board election.Also, squaw thinks she deserves an apology. WOW! JUST WOW! I encourage members of this message board to look back at past posts from squaw, especially on the education part of the message board. She is blatantly biased against Brittain and McCutcheon.If I recall both her and a current board member referred to them two and other men on the board as the stooges. The current board member is Mrs. Miller,aka NDNS81,aka mightyndns. These two also made a big push for Miller and Mr. Balsamo in this last election. I was told that squaw made a comment at a victory celebration for Balsamo that now all we had to do was get rid of the last two(McCutcheon and Brittain). It is fairly common knowledge that these two men were instrumental in the Burnett "reassignment" and the hiring of Coach Faircloth. So lets see, who has been voted off the board since the reassignment of Coach Burnett...Abby Deaton, Gary Stretcher and Mr. Green..all part of the reassignment of MB. Who does squaw want off now? McCutcheon and Brittain. People on this website are smart enough to put 2 and 2 together..please take the time to do so. For the record, I have no history with squaw and have no axe to grind with the Burnetts. My one and only motivation is that we keep Coach Faircloth here until he is old and gray and retires a PNG legend.The ONLY reason I have posted what I know is to bring this out in the open so a stop could be put to it. What is squaw's motivation?

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
As far as I know there have been no announcements by any individuals wishing to run against Brittain or McCutcheon...so why would they be so worried about NEXT YEAR'S election? Maybe squaw can post on here who will be running, since I am sure she will be the first to know.

akifan94

500+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
As far as I know there have been no announcements by any individuals wishing to run against Brittain or McCutcheon...so why would they be so worried about NEXT YEAR'S election? Maybe squaw can post on here who will be running, since I am sure she will be the first to know.

I know one who has been asked by some members of the old guard to run. While this person might be a fair person, he is connected to the old system and was a little bitter about some of the things that went on when Faircloth came in due to family ties and not any wrong doing by Faircloth. If he runs the connection will be blatantly obvious. I am in no way saying he would be unfair though for the record.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Again I say: What does Coach Faircloth have to do with any of this. If you try to make it hard for Him and his staff to do their job, then the only people you are hurting are the student athletes that work so hard to represent PN-G! Get over yourself and your little hurt feelings and think about what is best for the students, athletes, and fans and supporters of everything that is PN-G. You need to re-examine what it is that truly makes you an INDIAN from PN-G, and it IS NOT this kind of petty, stupid, irresponsible behavior and actions. If you want to act this way, then IMHO you should turn in your shield, spear, head-dress, and burn all of your purple: because YOU DON'T DESERVE THE PRIVLEDGE OF BEING AN INDIAN ANY LONGER!

GO INDIANS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores