New year for the Booster Club

bark

1,000+ Posts
bricks on the sidewalk would be perfect so that you can add as many as possible by adding to a porch etc...

ndndad

At U.S.L. They have a brick lined covered walkway that has bricks with a persons name dating back to 1907. each brick was bought by donations from the person or family that graduated there. It is segregated by year. So you can see the persons name, what year they graduated and with whom. My great uncle in 1907, great aunt in 1915 and Dad in 1954. It is something to see. It is not only a legacy to the person but the school as well.

Maybe something like this leading up to the doorstep of the center. A person that wanted to make a donation of some specified amount for themselves or family member. Having their name, affiliation "i.e." football, track, band etc. and then listed by date of involvement.
Example:
John Doe "football"
Jane Doe "Twirlers"

John Doe "Band"
Jane Doe "Volleyball"

Just a thought since we are about tradition. This might generate a lot of enthusiasm and money for the center.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I am assuming that there isn't a meeting tonight. Also I asked some questions a while back but didn't get any answers so I am asking them again.

How does a PNGABC member get an account on pngabc.com? Or is there really any need to have an account? What can you do with an account that you can't do if you don't have an account?

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
OldEagle said:
I am assuming that there isn't a meeting tonight. Also I asked some questions a while back but didn't get any answers so I am asking them again.

How does a PNGABC member get an account on pngabc.com? Or is there really any need to have an account? What can you do with an account that you can't do if you don't have an account?

No meeting tonight.

When I joined the club last year, I was given an account. I have no idea what it does that a non-account doesn't do.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Gonna try to make the meeting tonight. Its at 6:30 right? I know some meetings have been at 6...just don't want to be late.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDNmom91 said:
Gonna try to make the meeting tonight. Its at 6:30 right? I know some meetings have been at 6...just don't want to be late.

I didn't SEE you there! LOL

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Now...now...didn't yo mama teach u not to tell lies :nono:? I guess next time I'll just give u a big ole bear hug...lol!

Indian03

100+ Posts
Just a reminder about the location change for the next meeting. Next week's booster club meeting (October 4) will be in the team room in the field house. After the meeting, you will be able to tour the field house and the varsity locker room.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Really hated to miss the meeting tonight but little man had a late practice...gotta get ready to whoop them dawgs! I was wondering if someone would post or PM me some of what was discussed? Please and thanks! :)

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Ok, Ok, You win. Coach was very proud of the players, and praised their work ethic and "hard hardheadedness". He showed a video that he shows his players (you missed it, you really shoulda been there). Fielded questions and gave a report on the injured freshman player (see other thread). Still very optimistic that we'll win out, and assured us that adjustments are being made daily.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Just so you know, I ALWAYS win ;D!! It figures he'd do something cool when I can't come, I always miss the good stuff! Well, it's great to hear the injured Freshman is doing well! I'm a little anxious for this weeks game after the last two, but I have complete faith and confidence that our coaches are on top of things and we'll be shaking things up the rest of the season!! Thanks for the info...you're the best!!

I admit I am not a member of the booster club, should be, but have some obligations that keep me from attending meetings. I do, however, have a request or comment. Do one (or some) of you members remember the first games in the "new" stadium when the pregame music was of an Indian nature? The PA was playing Siminole Wind, Cherokee Outlaw and some others by John Anderson. To me it set the stage for an Indian uprising. Last year at the first game I asked MB about it and was told I needed to talk to the new coach since he was in charge. If there are any members who remember and enjoyed the music as much as I did, perhaps you might want to ask the new "chief of the tribe" for his take. Thanks!

Indian03

100+ Posts
Reminder to everyone attending the booster club meeting tonight that the meeting location has been changed to the field house. All meetings have been relocated to the field house.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores