NEXT GAME: PN-G (13-1) vs Liberty Hill (10-4)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Liberty Hill is a proud, accomplished program. Their accomplishments and impressive results over the years have earned them much respect. All deserved.

The Indians just need to replicate the effort and results from last year and the Panthers will have a tough time against another program worthy of much statewide recognition and respect.

CS

One of their top running backs, Long, apparently has some type of deep bone bruises and plays with a lot of pain. They pay the price for that type of physical run game.
You could tell he was hurting. He limped off the field several times during the Pieper game. Tough kid.

100+ Posts
It’s an indication of the pride and dedication that team plays with. They are similar to PN-G in that regard. This is great Texas football at its best.

Isiah Nguyen has also played with injuries and pain quite a bit over the past two seasons.
For sure, and other players as well.

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
One of their top running backs, Long, apparently has some type of deep bone bruises and plays with a lot of pain. They pay the price for that type of physical run game.
Yea I saw that and there is a YT video with him doing an interview talking about it but I can't find it now.. .:)

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
We are reportedly visitors in this game. However, there are roughly equal numbers of seats on both sides and we will likely be on both sides in any case. On the other hand, the game is highly likely to be a sell out given that the larger Katy Legacy stadium game last year was a sell
One of their top running backs, Long, apparently has some type of deep bone bruises and plays with a lot of pain. They pay the price for that type of
I'd just like to say, if you have a problem with me standing up during key points of the game (and ALWAYS for Cherokee), save your gas money and watch the game at home. A real NDN fan will gladly stand in your place!!!
Never
Haha

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
That’s what I feared after I noticed it is not being advertised on Texanlive. If so, no video broadcast for us out of towners that can’t get Bally. I would consider a trial of the Bally streaming service but have been unable to determine which regions of Bally Southwest will broadcast the game (and not be blacked out). I assume that if you are in a part of the country (or state) where it is not being broadcast you are sol regardless of whether it is tv or streaming. Also, there are many versions mentioned online (Bally Southwest, Bally Southwest Plus, Bally Southwest Extra) and it is never really clear what the differences are between those various versions.

Last edited:

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Just checked my TV guide. Looks like this game is being televised on Bally Sports.

According to a relative in Houston, Bally on Xfinity in Houston does not list the game. Instead, they list a state championship game from Florida!

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
That’s what I feared after I noticed it is not being advertised on Texanlive. If so, no video broadcast for us out of towners that can’t get Bally. I would consider a trial of the Bally streaming service but have been unable to determine which regions of Bally Southwest will broadcast the game (and not be blacked out). I assume that if you are in a part of the country (or state) where it is not being broadcast you are sol regardless of whether it is tv or streaming. Also, there are many versions mentioned online (Bally Southwest, Bally Southwest Plus, Bally Southwest Extra) and it is never really clear what the differences are between those various versions.
It used to be Fox Sports Southwest

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
According to a relative in Houston, Bally on Xfinity in Houston does not list the game. Instead, they list a state championship game from Florida!
Mine lists it as Liberty Hill vs PNG
I have two one is the other game
I have DirecTV
Also they show it (us) again Saturday Night at 8 pm

Reactions: CS

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
I’ll look here in a bit

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
OK
On MY DIRECTV guide listing
It shows OUR game on
Bally Sports Southwest

Then the Florida game Bradford vs Cocoa
On the Bally Sports Southwest EXTRA

PNG742

OK
On MY DIRECTV guide listing
It shows OUR game on
Bally Sports Southwest

Then the Florida game Bradford vs Cocoa
On the Bally Sports Southwest EXTRA
If Bally is buying the rights to air our game they need to pay and the game needs to be moved to NRG stadium. If Bally is airing it NDN Press will not be able to is what I have heard.

Last edited:

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
In the Tulsa area on Cox it lists the game on ”Stadium College Sports Central Channel” on Friday with a replay on Bally on Saturday night.

Last edited:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores