PN-G @ Fort Bend Marshall

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I just hope they’re better prepared than Tomball stadium was a few years ago! Game was on a Saturday around 1 or 2…it was BRUTALLY hot, and visitor side concessions ran out of bottled water…UGH! Mr Wells ended up pulling the band under the stands cause kids were getting sick from the heat!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I just hope they’re better prepared than Tomball stadium was a few years ago! Game was on a Saturday around 1 or 2…it was BRUTALLY hot, and visitor side concessions ran out of bottled water…UGH! Mr Wells ended up pulling the band under the stands cause kids were getting sick from the heat!
Dangerous. I doubt many favors or considerations will be granted to anyone from PNG. But if they do take care of the kids and fans, kudos to FBISD.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Dangerous. I doubt many favors or considerations will be granted to anyone from PNG. But if they do take care of the kids and fans, kudos to FBISD.
From my experience over the years, but especially since we’ve had to go further and further out of the area for games…the majority of facilities are NEVER prepared for us because NO other fans travel better than INDIAN NATION. Which was the situation at that Tomball game. But I do know our school officials learned from that experience and are taking matters into their own hands to be prepared this time.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

DCTF Game Projections — Week 5​

5A DIIFort Bend Marshall (2-1)*Port Neches-Groves (2-1)Fort Bend Marshall (2-1) favored by 13

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

"The Port Neches-Groves football team"? I suppose the I-N-D-I-A-N-S keys haven't worked on someone's computer since 2021.

Davidp43

100+ Posts

"The Port Neches-Groves football team"? I suppose the I-N-D-I-A-N-S keys haven't worked on someone's computer since 2021.
[/QUOTE

DCTF Game Projections — Week 5​

5A DIIFort Bend Marshall (2-1)*Port Neches-Groves (2-1)Fort Bend Marshall (2-1) favored by 13
I know comparing other opponents doesn't mean too much. But FBM got whooped by Crosby for their loss. Crosby just got beat by BH last week and got whooped by KWP tonight. Pretty sure PAM will handle them next week. All that said FBM might not be as strong as years past. With their wins being slipping by Klein and whooped Alief Taylor

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Glad that the same yahoo that did the play by play the first 2 weeks of the TexanLive broadcasts is not doing this game. ;)

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores