Port Neches-Groves Indians @ Santa Fe Indians

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Nederland trounced GP 42-7. Gives them some MO heading into next week. I feel pretty good about the game, but we better be ready given the history of this series!!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing performance by Cole Crippen, Chance Prosperie, Landon Guarnere, Shea Adams and the entire crew. When Crippen is on top of his game this team is almost unstoppable. Great win.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Amazing performance by Cole Crippen, Chance Prosperie, Landon Guarnere, Shea Adams and the entire crew. When Crippen is on top of his game this team is almost unstoppable. Great win.
They gained less than 100 total yards excluding the 60 yard TD pass. If the passing game is clicking there is no telling how far we could go in the playoffs. But 1st things 1st….

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The all-time record for passing TDs in a a game is 6. Dustin Long (1999) and Adam Morse (2014) hold that record.

Crippen threw for 4 TDs in 3 separate games in 2021.

How many did Crippen throw tonight?

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
PR 7-0
SF long pass 7-7
1) Prosperie on a quick slant goes 32 for the TD 14-7
2) Long pass (around 50) fumble into end zone recovered by us TD 21-7
3) Prosperie long pass perfect throw and catch 28-7
4) Pass where only Adams could get it for TD
35-7
5) Another TD for #10
42-7
6) First play post to Proseperie TD 49-7

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I was wrong about WHICH WR got the yardage credit (the original catch gets credit for ALL the yardage
Recoverer gets no yardage credit but a TD
Passer gets TD credit

The NCAA football statistician’s manualexplains it with an example in the following passage in Section 13, Article 2, A.R. 4 (on page 15):

“Team A’s ball on Team B’s 20. Adams completes a pass to Allen, who fumbles at the 10. The ball rolls into the end zone, where Adler recovers for a touchdown. Credit Adams with a pass attempt, a completion of 20 yards and a touchdown pass. Credit Allen with a reception of 20 yards. Credit Adler with no reception and zero yards, but with a touchdown by receiving. Credit Team A with a touchdown by passing and with a fumble not lost.”

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PR 7-0
SF long pass 7-7
1) Prosperie on a quick slant goes 32 for the TD 14-7
2) Long pass (around 50) fumble into end zone recovered by us TD 21-7
3) Prosperie long pass perfect throw and catch 28-7
4) Pass where only Adams could get it for TD
35-7
5) Another TD for #10
42-7
6) First play post to Proseperie TD 49-7
I think you’re right. I listened to the first half radio broadcast while traveling and don’t recall any rushing TDs mentioned.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores