Livingston Updates!!!! Game Thread

NDN76

MY DOG
Yes....Faircloth needs to reign in the attitude and get the D back to stopping the running game

PNG......14
Liv........21

NDN76

MY DOG
Block in the back.....PNG starts at the 12......Bertrand picks up 1.....2nd and 9.....pass incomplete for hanks.....Miller probably threw it away.....3rd and 9.....on the 13.....QB keeper....only 1 yard.....

Torino

500+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
Indian defender just mouthed off. Dang it.
We just don't have the athleticism to overcome those mental and attitude miscues vs. Livingston, Manvel, etc. I hoped that the team would play under control.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Well I'm out. 3:50 comes early in the morning. Please keep the updates coming. I'll read them early tomorrow morning.

NDN76

MY DOG
The big Liv running back is Mays....picks up 3.....2nd and 7.....run.....RB White....picks up a first to the PNG 35.....1st and 10.......Mays gets 4......2nd and 6.......under 4 mins in the 3rd Q.......Mays to the 22......Liv 1st down on the PNG 22

NDN76

MY DOG
Liv RB White gets caught at the 26....lost 4.....2nd and 14......QB.....TD Liv......Dang, Dang, DANG!!!!!

NDN76

MY DOG
PNG.......14
Liv.........27 (missed Point after) {gives PNG a chance if the D can get it back together}

lucards02

So I know its taboo to talk about the coaching staff but the the D is BAD...this is 2 years in a row...time to figure out what the problem is...

NDN76

MY DOG
Kick off ran up to the 35...was a line drive kick.......PNG 1st and 10......low snap...pass over Nelson's head.....2nd and 10......Bertrand....lost 1........was another low snap......3rd and 11 pass to Nelson FIRST DOWN......1st and 10......Miller deep pass....Nelson..................TD, TD, TD!!!!!!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores